FSX Cera Bell412 - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FSX Cera Bell412

gajit
    Yes -yet it was seen in Spain by spotters at Jetphotos.

Im trying to work out how you zip stuff so i can share some of these

gajit
    Hi Kavehpd

Thanks for sharing that black insturment panel - excellent

I will release the Esercito Paint before that weekend for sure !

BR
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    hi kavehpd

thanks for sharing that black insturment panel - excellent
    np.

Thanks for the Grrrrreat paints that You guys are making. I got some of them already installed!

Thorbjörn

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenium View Post
    Thanks for the Grrrrreat paints that You guys are making. I got some of them already installed!

Thorbjörn

Hi Thorbjorn - long time no hear - how are you?!

gajit
    Got another Canadian one on the way. Only painted one side!!

Darn! I am laid up at home and can't work - eye problems...

You guys are painting this chopper too darned fast. All the interesting paints are being done. So I started something interesting (and now you'll have to waitn till the eye heals again...)

All those plain paints are very easy to do with that great paintkit. Well done Cera. This one will have to stay w-i-p for a while though.
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

gajit
    Superb Chris - well done and I hope that the eye improves - in a blink of an..

Based on a Papa Fifty One skin...
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

nice one Chris

BR
    Tom

Next two paints are up here and at flightsim.com - should be available shortly
    I `ve painted two fictitious Helicopters, one danish and a canadian - "DanCopters" and "CanCopters" - hope you like them.

Greetings Dirk

Anybody care to paint this one?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canad...fon/0877718/M/

I've seen it land at our airport more than once, love the look!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Hi Thorbjorn - long time no hear - how are you?!
    Hi Gareth! It's mostly the same as before, although I'm out of a job. Damn economic crisis.

Nice to see that You have started Your painting career! Do You take requests? lol

Thorbjörn

gajit
    Hi Gareth! It's mostly the same as before, although I'm out of a job. Damn economic crisis.

Nice to see that You have started Your painting career! Do You take requests? lol

Thorbjörn

Sorry to hear about the job.

Yes - I'll have a go at a repaint 4 U :ernae:

Sorry to hear about the job.

Yes - I'll have a go at a repaint 4 U :ernae:
    Ohhh, Thanks! :ernae:

Well, the only 412 I have ever seen in real life is this Agusta Bell 412: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swede...SP)/0720037/L/

Thorbjörn

gajit
    Ohhh, Thanks! :ernae:

Well, the only 412 I have ever seen in real life is this Agusta Bell 412: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swede...SP)/0720037/L/

Thorbjörn
    I will work on it later today!

gajit
    Hi Thorbjorn

Is this OK? I have emailed the textures to you to "test"!

dennison
    Hi,

For those interested in adjusting the FDE, you may wish to check out a small program called "Heliforce". Available from the downloads section at
    hovercontrol.

http://64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/ifolio/...rect=Utilities

You can use it for all your FSX helicopters if you wish, and save individual profiles. (NOT required for the DODO of course).

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by dennison View Post
    Hi,

For those interested in adjusting the FDE, you may wish to check out a small program called "Heliforce". Available from the downloads section at
    hovercontrol.

http://64.34.169.161/cgi-bin/ifolio/...rect=Utilities

You can use it for all your FSX helicopters if you wish, and save individual profiles. (NOT required for the DODO of course).

Hi Dennison - thanks for the info :ernae:

gajit
    Im struggling to find the right green for this one.

i know what you mean, a faction of a shade out it can look wrong and be very frustrating

Yep, that can be a PITA sometimes. I usually start by opening the photo in my painter program and using the colour pipette on a largish setting (5 to 10 pixel). That gives me a certain amount of averaging and a reasonable colour for use.

Also - have you tried Simmers paintshop? The have a lot of authentic colour tables with the RGB values.

Oh... BTW... my eyes are improving:

Members who have read this thread: 7