FSX Cera Bell412 - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FSX Cera Bell412

Thanks Cody, ill Keep checking thier website until they come up, Thanks again.

Bill

Ok - did a few more ..... this Time it will be a 4-Paint-Pack. As you can see below, one more Helitack-Chopper, one spanish registrated yellow Chopper, a german registrated white Chopper and a new version of the "Bundespolizei"(small Enhancements to the textures, new Reg-Number)

Must pack and zip all together, than i`ll upload it :mixedsmi:

Greetings Dirk

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Fireball6, Excellent paints and i look forward to adding this pack. Would you if you have time to consider giving the Turkish CG one a try. Seems logical as there not represented in FSX according to my CG FS Records please.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Where are most of the textures being uploaded?

I have seen images of some that either don't get uploaded or there are sites unknown to me.

VCN-1

Quote Originally Posted by taseal View Post
    CB, how is the MDFD coming along?
    Finished last week.

Ah... you've found the other thread. OK...
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Ok - did a few more ..... this Time it will be a 4-Paint-Pack. As you can see below, one more Helitack-Chopper, one spanish registrated yellow Chopper, a german registrated white Chopper and a new version of the "Bundespolizei"(small Enhancements to the textures, new Reg-Number)

Must pack and zip all together, than i`ll upload it :mixedsmi:

Greetings Dirk

those look great Dirk - keep up the good work :ernae:

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Now that'll look great and excellent in the USCG paint i got here today.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Short Info - Pack 4 upload here and at flightsim.com - should be available later today.

Wow - jeansy - that "panel-outfit" looks absolut great

Dirk

I hope Cera will fix this ugly mapping issue:

MCDesigns
    Pekka, did you let them know about it? Is that area shared somewhere else? If not, can't you paint over it?

Yeah I'm gonna report that to them. It shares the texture with the area straight above it, so there's nothing I can do about it if I want to keep the upper part yellow...

Anyone knows, if they have support email address? Their website only has a contact form, and the simmarket order confirm didn't hold any support contacts either. It would be much more convenient to explain the issue if I can sent them that screenie with the email.

Timm

Strobe or NO Strobe

Hi Guys,
    Just a small Question on the external lighting. Other than the Anti Coll and Position Lighting would the 412EP have had a STROBE as well or was it not fitted with one? If it had one would it be on the top of the tail or there abouts Timm

I guess you could add strobes using the A2A redux lights. Don't forget to use a pre-set keypress sequence via the controls options in FSX because there don't appear to be any active strobe switches in the Cera 412.

Should work...
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

Timm
    Hi Chris,
    Thanks for info. I have had ago at adding a default Strobe to the tail. I notice that there is a yellow thingee on top of the tail don't know if that has anything to with it. But what I have noticed is that I can get it all centre to this point when viewed from one side but if I pan the aircraft this effect seems to go off the point, and reduce in brightness. Here is what I mean. Any clues how to sort? Timm

Sorry, I am lost there. But I have noticed quite a few models where certain lights change position with perspective.

I reckon either the model maker or A2A or MS used different measurement scales when building their addons. Tricky...

A few days ago, I asked on another thread, "What's the best helicopter model for FSX?" This one came up a couple times. Query: what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101 (which it would be "replacing" in my stable)? I know about the EH101's engine surging and too-small-to-read-comfortably VC instrument panel.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

Quote Originally Posted by dswo View Post
    what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101
    What makes a Porsche better than a Ford?

I generally hate questions being answered with a question but this is the only analogous thing that comes to mind.

The default EH101 only has the exterior model going for it. I have yet to find a downside to the Cera 412... You'll see
    Regards, Bob

Core i7-9470 4.4GHz 8MB Cache | Dual 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | 16GB DDR3 SDRAM at 2300Mhz | 500GB Samsung Evo SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 1200 Watt Power Supply| Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Master of Disaster
    I'd rather have a Ford Mustang anyday!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

taseal
    so nobody wants to attempt the Turkish CG?

Quote Originally Posted by taseal View Post
    so nobody wants to attempt the Turkish CG?
    I can make it, but no promises when it will be finished. I'm currently waiting for Cera's update, if they will fix that little mapping issue

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by dswo View Post
    A few days ago, I asked on another thread, "What's the best helicopter model for FSX?" This one came up a couple times. Query: what makes this better than the Acceleration EH101 (which it would be "replacing" in my stable)? I know about the EH101's engine surging and too-small-to-read-comfortably VC instrument panel.
    This got me wondering. I could never fly the EH101 on my old rig, to heavy on resources and she seemed unstable (probably because of the choppy performance) Well I just loaded her up at Dillingham and what a joy to fly, I love the rotor animation, very well done for a default model (why isn't the 206, or even the CERA 412 like this?). While I still prefer many of my other helis to this one, I can definitly see getting more use out of the EH101, thanks for bringing it up.

Members who have read this thread: 7