FSX Cera Bell412 - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FSX Cera Bell412

BananaBob
    Figures, I'm broke when this comes out, looks fantastic, on the list for sure!

In my opinion this is a great helicopter - great looking inside and outside, easy Start-Up Sequence and great flyght dynamics. It handle`s great. Very funny to fly and good maneuverable. The VC is beautyfull.

Greetings Dirk

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    In my opinion this is a great helicopter - great looking inside and outside, easy Start-Up Sequence and great flyght dynamics. It handle`s great. Very funny to fly and good maneuverable. The VC is beautyfull.

Greetings Dirk

Well summed up - the start ups are very good - simular to Dodo 206 and everything seems to work well.

I still cannot get any cockpit dome lighting - has anone else other got it switched on - I can get the gauge lights no prob.

I'm torn between getting this one now or saving for the Lotus L-39 due out any time now, and then get the 412 a few weeks later.... Oh How I Wish Money Grew On Trees !

Darrell

What are the model variants, guys? Any with hoist, water tank, floats, etc?

Hey Gajit...I can't find that light either.... I am thinking there isn't one. I tried the "L" button for lights just to see what all went on/off...no dome light.

Kavehpd, there are no varients, floats and as for the rest...there is supposed to be a bambi bucket. I have not reached that point of messin around yet.
    Chad (PAAQ)

Aaah, bummer. Still, even from those awful promotional screen shots, it looks really impressive. I'm dying to see some decent screen shots or videos (night VC shots, bump close ups, etc.). Nothing yet. Even Hover Control has gone quiet!

gajit
    Sorry I cant help with screens but I cant upload here.

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    Sorry I cant help with screens but I cant upload here.
    You can always use other hosts, gajit. imageshack and photo bucket are the most well known ones. No need to register or anything. Upload. post the link or hotlink here.

Also saves SOH hell of a lot of HD space and bandwidth.

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavehpd View Post
    You can always use other hosts, gajit. imageshack and photo bucket are the most well known ones. No need to register or anything. Upload. post the link or hotlink here.

Also saves SOH hell of a lot of HD space and bandwidth.
    Just for you XX

http://www.screenshotworld.com/forum...howtopic=12527

I will try to do some more in a while

what I wonder that this level of details doesnt hurt frames
    it has even better frame rate than the default aircraft with less details

it was my first purchase from Cera and now I am awaiting their 212

BR
    Tom

Does it come with Bump Mapping and other FSX goodies??

gajit
    Yes it does - here is my first ever repaint of anything

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Does it come with Bump Mapping and other FSX goodies??
    It does. It's a native model. And a damn good one. Stunning VC.

Two minor problems though...

VC light effect entry is missing from the CFG file. Coordinates are there. But FX file name is missing. I've replaced it with one of my own effects for the time being. But have not had the time to load up the sim and see how it looks. From what I see in the CFG, I am assuming that there is no passenger lights. Just one centre light for the cockpit. They've probably missed this in beta testing. Could easily be fixed by the user and requires no rocket science. No texture light maps in the VS, by the way (gauges excluded, obviously).

Second issue, which is really annoying me (because I'm considering abandoning my repaint all together), is a texture mapping issue. Part of the engine inlet and top of the fuselage use the same texture. In cases where the fuselage and engine inlets have different colours, top view is going to be messed up. I can't understand why that one small area is mapped so poorly whereas the rest of this beauty is perfectly textured.

Though this won't be that big of a deal, unless the repaint looks similar to mine (RAF 60 Squadron). I've left the wireframe on for the screen shot.

Nevertheless, I can live without the RAF livery. It's the wrong model, anyway!

gajit
    Hi Kavehp

I am not going to have time to do another screenshot but if you look at mine onpage 2 you will just be able to see that I have different colours on those "green" bits you highlight. Yellow up top and black below. It can be done.

dennison
    Kavehpd, which effect are you using? i used the default fx_vclight but it was too much so removed it.

gajit, will you upload your DHFS repaint please?

Thanks

got this bird lastnight and started a few paints got a few planned here are the first batch

sorry the pics arent that clear as im having memory probs

gajit
    Wow Jeansy - they look great - so glad you got it

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by dennison View Post
    Kavehpd, which effect are you using? i used the default fx_vclight but it was too much so removed it.

gajit, will you upload your DHFS repaint please?

Thanks
    Hi Dennison

Yes I will but I have spotted a few errors on it so it may be a while.

Also got this one coming on but it still needs some time on it.

gajit
    getting there..

Hello gajit - great work ! Fine to have some UK Military Paintjobs for this great Helicopter.

Dirk

an italian griffone paint would also be nice

and Gajit that RAF paint

BR
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by gajit View Post
    Hi Kavehp

I am not going to have time to do another screenshot but if you look at mine onpage 2 you will just be able to see that I have different colours on those "green" bits you highlight. Yellow up top and black below. It can be done.
    Errm, yours is black too. Black and black.

I'm using my own fx files I made for EH101, dennison. Have not uploaded them anywhere.