Thankyou Anthony31!

Thread: Thankyou Anthony31!

Thankyou Anthony31!

For another beautiful airfield complete with island! This time it is YBHM Hamilton Island (and adjacent Dent Island) in the Whitsunday Group on Queensland's coast, and it is a beautiful destination for a flight or to pull up at a deserted beach in a sea plane! Mate, you are a legend!

"What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seaking055 View Post
    Looks good, where do you get it from ?
    All of Anthony's excellent add-ons are available at flightsim.com. Just search for "Ants Aussie Airports".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EVGA 790i Ultra | Q9450 @ 3.2GHz | PNY XLR8 OC 9800GTX 512Mb | 4Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | 2x WD 150Gb Raptor X RAID 1 (OS) | WD 300Gb VelociRaptor (FSX) | WD 640Gb Caviar (Data) | WD 500 & 160Gb External HD's | ASUS 20X DVD | Coolmax 1200W PSU | ASUS Silent Knight II HSF | Antec 900 case | Samsung 2443BWX | XP Pro SP3

Fabulous!! At work at the moment and just d/l'ed; can't wait to get home to install.

YBHM is my favourite place in all the world!! I've been there 3 times on holiday and can't wait to fly in to Rwy 14 from Cairns again! (For real that is; do it all the time in FSX, usually with the A2A P-51 in some paint or other.).

Thanks a gazillion Ant!!

DaveQ

Here's 'Blondie' crossing Catseye Bay. Will post tomorrow

'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

If you want faster downloads etc get it from the OZx website

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...ads&showcat=13
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0