MAW temporary download location - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MAW temporary download location

There's defenitly something wrong here,i dunno if it's the download or the installer,i found the missing alert.bmp in my CFS3 folder,and copied it to MAW,it then started up until it found a missing object,looking it up in my CFS3 objects folder i noticed MAW is COMPLETELY missing the objects folder!
    So i copied the complete folder to MAW,after which it started up until it gave a game.xml error,something about a wrong config.file......figures

Run cfs3config.exe first, should be found in the root-folder of your MAW-install.

I did but i'm asking if others also had this problem,which indicates there's something missing in the download files.......?

MAW not working

I noticed that when I try to download MAW I get a file not found message. Is this temporary?

Yeah, I wish someone would unstick this and make a new post with the current links but the mods seem to
    Mathias

small problem with maw

I keep getting a :aircraft_DR_BF110E_G4_5z76\textures\Hires\aircraf t_DR_BF110E_G4_5z76_t.dd_ corrupt or unreadable and that the program has not been totally installed. what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Yeah, I wish someone would unstick this and make a new post with the current links
    I would love to see where this is, SOH has definitly renewed my interest in the game...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ferret1048 View Post
    I keep getting a :aircraft_DR_BF110E_G4_5z76\textures\Hires\aircraf t_DR_BF110E_G4_5z76_t.dd_ corrupt or unreadable and that the program has not been totally installed. what should I do?
    Just the same to me..... any suggestion? In addition no desktop shortcut created and no web page following by config launch at he end of the installation....Help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cwchute View Post
    Mathias, many thanks for making these files available.

I installed a clean CF3, updated to v3.1, and installed MAW per the instructions. It started to load OK, then I got the following error message :

ImguiX
    image "alert/alert_base.bmp[1]" cannot be loaded

Anyone else have this issue and a fix? Thanks.

And no, I have not uninstalled everything and re-downloaded the files. I'm hoping it won't come to that.......

Thanks in advance,

Chris
    ...got this too....

sounds like a corrupt file. Try downloadng again.

Wasn't there a checksum somewhere to be sure the files are correct?

P.S. Benvenuto su SOH!

yes, checksum ok. Do i have to download all the 16 links again:isadizzy: or just the first and the second?

@italflyer: Grazie del Benvenuto! (2 messaggi in 5 anni non è male no?.... )

Cant Download Files

Hey,

I click on the first link, and it pops a new browser and says 404 not found.
    I try to save target as on all the others, and it says it can't connect to whatever...

Any help?

Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

Blog Entries

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    Hello,
    I installed MAW with success following the intructions found in this topic. Thanks

When I try the "MAW spawning Setup Utility" I receive an error popup.
    See attached.
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance
    When I try to run it I get an runtime75 file/process errorI,m on my win7 rig. Strangely works OK on my xp hud.
    CHEERS