Milton's Dash-7 status - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milton's Dash-7 status

This model is one of FS "Classics", I modified it somewhat and still fly it to do some Hurricane hunting in FSX with it´s NOA texture.......absolutely a classic.

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swimeye View Post
    Just for your information, i have sent a PM to Henry about the file error.
    it seems that it is still missing
    a corrupt file on our back up
    Rog can you re upload
    H

Yes H,
    I'll reupload tonight. Would you pm me my upload password etc as I appear to have lost it, as I only ever used it the once?

Cheers,

Roger.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yes H,
    I'll reupload tonight. Would you pm me my upload password etc as I appear to have lost it, as I only ever used it the once?

Cheers,

Roger.
    i dont have it
    check with Douglas
    H

Quote Originally Posted by yago9 View Post
    Realy ? You did a photo texture for this one also ? Great,post a shot so I can see the uncanny resemblance..No need to redone mine then..Cheers!

pS.
    wait, are you talking about the model only, the texture or both ?
    No, it is a texture that was done for the original Dash 7v1 back in 2002-3. I do not recall who did it but it should be at Flightsim.com.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Okay,
    I've reuploaded the modified Spartan repaints and should be available when Douglas turns them on.

Cheers,

Roger.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

They are available now; just downloaded them. Thanks, Roger .

yago9
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    No, it is a texture that was done for the original Dash 7v1 back in 2002-3. I do not recall who did it but it should be at Flightsim.com.
    Nope,not at Flightsim...Pls post a shot if you have it to see if is any resemblance..wich I doubt deeply.

Here ya go ...
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    One huge favor i would like to ask of anyone updating the dash 7 for FSX is "Please dont touch the FDE?" it flies incredibly well in FSX with SP/2.. Making any changes to the flight model in my opinion would just be plane criminal..
    Thanx..
    Pam..

yago9
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Here ya go ...

Thx for the effort . Ok!!..So those two to be confused as one ? If they do ,i,m a thief and you cought me red handed..

LOL no, Ed Knapp I think did one but I can't tell if it is this one. The two are actually quite different. Look at the tail textures.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

yago9
    lol..and the engines,and the fuselage and that one is photoreal when the other is not..Anyway ,not much substance other than this shot..lost it for good.

Just in case you FSX hogs missed this one:

Just uploaded to flightsim and the Outhouse (FS2004 section).

This repaint was also tested in FSX SP1 and seems to work quite well with it (besides the usual gauge issues...).
    Thumbnail and altered 'spinprop_t.bmp' texture (recommendation by Milton) included.

Cheers,
    Markus.
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?
    The Patron: I heard it on that radio there.
    [Kelso shoots the radio]
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: Radio's wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    See the neighbor thread for the sp2 spinprop_t.bmp.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...t=22424&page=4

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

These two are out now too:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><CENTER>FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Modern Military </CENTER><CENTER>FS2004 Canadian Forces CC-132 001
    </CENTER><CENTER>[ Download | View ] </CENTER>
    Name: cc132001.zip Size: 5,148,679 Date: 10-04-2009 Downloads: 611
    FS2004 Canadian Forces CC-132 001. Canadian Forces CC-132 repaint for the DeHavilland Dash 7. These are texture files only. Prior installation of the DeHavilland DHC-7 base pack D7VCMDLA.ZIP, created by Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Joao Paz and Aaron Swindle, is required. Works fine with FSX SP1 too, not tested with FSX SP2. By Markus Hellwig.

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><HR align=center width=600 SIZE=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><CENTER>FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Modern Military </CENTER><CENTER>FS2004 Canadian DeHavilland Dash 7 CC-132
    </CENTER><CENTER>[ Download | View ] </CENTER>
    Name: cc132yellow.zip Size: 5,384,124 Date: 10-05-2009 Downloads: 409
    FS2004 Canadian DeHavilland Dash 7 CC-132. Canadian Forces CC-132 fictitious yellow "FIP" repaint for the DeHavilland Dash 7. The real CC-132s never were painted in this yellow scheme, but inspired by the CC-115 'Buffalo' (DHC-5) and the CC-138 'Twin Otter' (DHC-6), this is how they may have looked. These are texture files only. Prior installation of the DeHavilland DHC-7 base pack (D7VCMDLA.ZIP) by Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Joao Paz and Aaron Swindle, is required. Works fine with FSX SP1 too, not tested with FSX SP2. By Markus Hellwig.

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><HR align=center width=600 SIZE=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Available at SOH too (link below).

Has anyone tested them with SP2 / Acceleration?
    I wonder if there are any issues?

Cheers,
    Markus.
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?
    The Patron: I heard it on that radio there.
    [Kelso shoots the radio]
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: Radio's wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Berlopez

Dash 7v2a

I have installed the Dash 7V2a in my FSX SP2 installtion, Fixed the props.textrs.( Thanks Milton) For the file.

...But I am experiencing weird behavior with the Dash.

Everytime I load and fly it my graphics go haywire: I loose all textures, clouds and ground, form every view :isadizzy: I have to reload the sim and start a new flight. This only happenes with the Dash 7. Though I have a few addons installed.

...And I still have the issue with some gauges that don't load or get accepted. I managed most of them. But I still get when choosing the Dash:Aoaind;Lear-45.Radio...And then when the plane loads:Lear-45.Radio

Do I have the right Dash/ version for FSX SP2?,Or should it be/VCMDLA? Downloaded the d7vcdal_u And installed. All the gauges showed up again. I guess the replacement of the Aircraft.cfg is at fault here. Took her for a short flight and ...Again the graphics went haywire...

Thanks.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I report no issues related to the FIP paint just a prop adjustment provided by Milton, no panel issues, only a annoying red light disco show in the VC.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Not sure what version you have but here is the link from my site for the FS9 version with all updates applied:

http://www.flightsimonline.com/downloads/d7vcmdla.zip
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Earlier in this thread Milton said he does not have the resourses to developep for FSX. If that means he needs a new computer and he would develop for FSX I would gladly chip in.

Berlopez
    Hello Milton: Thanks for the link. I downloaded a new file.It was the same I was using. Same issue with the gauges. i had managed to edit out HGHB_ALTWARN_LIGHT...

Now with the new file all the '98 gauges show again. I also downloaded and tried the file d7vcmdla-update-2 ( Which as it says in the read-me has not been tested in FSX...Didn't work for me either)

And I can't find them all, not even in the .gau (zip) files; I wonder if anyone could share a panel.cfg that is already fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobayrasta View Post
    Earlier in this thread Milton said he does not have the resourses to developep for FSX. If that means he needs a new computer and he would develop for FSX I would gladly chip in.
    Thank you but not necessary. That is very kind.

I have since upgraded and can run FSX beautifully now.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Berlopez View Post
    Hello Milton: Thanks for the link. I downloaded a new file.It was the same I was using. Same issue with the gauges. i had managed to edit out HGHB_ALTWARN_LIGHT...

Now with the new file all the '98 gauges show again.

And I can't find them all, not even in the .gau (zip) files; I wonder if anyone could share a panel.cfg that is already fixed?
    I do not have that gauge in my panel.cfg ... attached.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Berlopez
    Hello Milton: thank you forthe panel.cfg. I inmediately got on to installing it......Along with other fixing I have had to do to my installation of the Dash 7 in my FSX SP2.

Went on to load and all the gauges '98 came up again ...obviously with a new .cfg file that hasn't been edited. So I went on to edit it again...Found the HGHB_ALTWARN_LIGHT [vcockpit+02] gauge02 and [window03] gauge00 I put two(//) in front. But I cannot find any of the other gauges anywhere.

aoaind
    PJD Hydraulic Pressure (shows twice.)
    Lear-45.Radio ( Shows also twice).
    HGHB-ALTWARN_Light or ALTALERT

I checked the .cab files and s earched all over FSX and computer...
    I'm lost in this install. Where can they be?

I posted my panel.cfg out my FSX SP2 ACCEL Dash7v2a folder.

Maybe you need to update your .cab files.

http://www.flightsimonline.com/downloads/ST_Dash.CAB

http://www.flightsimonline.com/downloads/annun.CAB

Put these into your Panel folder.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 1