She's a Lady! (6 pics)

Thread: She's a Lady! (6 pics)

She's a Lady! (6 pics)

That's Lady Elliot Island, off the Queensland coast and part of the Great Barrier Reef. Many thanks to Ant (Anthony) for this beautiful scenery (which also includes nearby Bundaberg Airport on the mainland, also awesome scenery). :ernae:

"What do you hear?" "Nothing but the rain!" "Then grab your gun and bring the cat in!" "Boom, boom, boom!"

Well, as long as Aerosoft is taking ideas for their new flight sim, I'd like to see those two hotties do some...er, never mind.

Anthony just put out a patch (v1.1) for YBUD and YLTT that fixes the runway lights at Bundy and some issues that some simmers were having with Lady Elliot. This is really great scenery as are all of Anthony's packages! I can't wait for the next volume! :ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EVGA 790i Ultra | Q9450 @ 3.2GHz | PNY XLR8 OC 9800GTX 512Mb | 4Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | 2x WD 150Gb Raptor X RAID 1 (OS) | WD 300Gb VelociRaptor (FSX) | WD 640Gb Caviar (Data) | WD 500 & 160Gb External HD's | ASUS 20X DVD | Coolmax 1200W PSU | ASUS Silent Knight II HSF | Antec 900 case | Samsung 2443BWX | XP Pro SP3