Full FSX conversion of the HP Victor now available ! The model package is now 100% compatible with FSX SP1/SP2/Acceleration and features self-shadowing with subtle bump mapping and reflectivity, as well as all-new detailed and weathered textures for the K.2 models, the later K.2 version now has the famous Gulf War desert scheme. The gauges are now all-xml, new radios/autopilot popups are accessible via simicons on the panel, gauges are back-lit, the 2D panel had been dropped. Pilot figures are now togglable and a new animated crew access ladder is inlcuded. Sounds are inlcuded and the smoke trail is now fully automatic. The new radios/AP and sounds are also included in the FS9 version now. Existing owners of the Victor just need to log in to their account area and they can download the new FSX version or the updated FS9 version. Pre- Jan '06 purchasers should send us an e-mail with either an order No. or the e-mail address used at the time of purchase, or street address. We will then forward a link to the Victor download area.
www.alphasim.co.uk

Perhaps worth picking up if you've already got the FS9 version, although whether it warrants a new purchase I'm not sure. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen some better screenshots (as with the Canberra).