I wouldn't mind if RealFlight...

Thread: I wouldn't mind if RealFlight...

I wouldn't mind if RealFlight...

...pushed their SBD-3 Dauntless number 1 on their list of future releases! After all an F-8 is 'just' a pimped up Hellcat...right? :ernae:
    Posted by Dean over at their forum.

The team are hard at it again, but this time working on a dive bomber, the SBD-3 Dauntless.

I'm sure it's not going to be released soon but God what a neat plane to pick. Pure awesomeness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hm so apparently this IS going to be released first. That's great news!:ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2011
    been wanting one of these for a while and judgeing by the renders its gonna be nice!

I'm guessing seeing as how theres renders it wont fad off the rader or have a vail of silence draped over it?
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

JSpal
    I was flying their Hellcat a couple of nights ago and I was making practice strafing runs at random ships when I got to thinking that a nicely done dive bomber for FSX would be really cool.

I too really hope that this is put on the front burner. I'll start saving my pennies for it today.