Thanks Icarus.

Thread: Thanks Icarus.

Thanks Icarus.

Bought the Gladiator and since I was flying it online two other guys picked it up as well just so that they could see me fly it. They are liking it as well.

The only small thing I didn't like is the lack in detail near the engine cowling and the lack of prop pitch. I did see the button for it in the cockpit but never really noticed a difference in flying behaviour, it's not actually animated either. Is there a patch for this? If not then that's fine. It's not really bothereing me too much.

Please keep making these great planes. I love that you don't go for yet another Spitfire, Mustang or god knows what. There are many many more interesting planes beyond that!

Thanks!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

icarus
    thanks to you for screenshots and words...

I love that you don't go for yet another Spitfire, Mustang
    actually i should finish westland lysander, dragon rapide, boeing p26 peashooter, de havilland h4 mail and military, gotha 229, pitts sb1a, they are all at 80-90% and grumman jf-2 duck that it's on progress...unfortunately my last visit at hospital one month ago still creating problems to work few hours at computer so i am not at 80-90% but less less

I agree i prefer some unfamous aircrafts...i build what i like...not what make money(also if money are necessary for live)

about patches this is the latest version 1.3 and for the others reasons (health problems) don't think will be more news about glad except the ski and seagladiator version on future...but those are not patches...only new models.

Actually one the few things i can do it's find resources, draws and technicals info for future aircraft especially rarity or my favourite aircrafts, military, civilian or jets, since '20 to '55 years..i m building an huge database...more than 200 gb actually, so when i could i will back with news, hope soon

6297J
    Terrific screenshots Mithrin and yes, what scenery is it - that last shot is amazing!

The 'Duck' would make my day!

Guys that's the Horizon photoreal scenery for England and Wales. Nice and sharp as seen at .40 zoom at 1920 x 1200. :ernae:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    thanks to you for screenshots and words...

actually i should finish westland lysander, dragon rapide, boeing p26 peashooter, de havilland h4 mail and military, gotha 229, pitts sb1a, they are all at 80-90% and grumman jf-2 duck that it's on progress...unfortunately my last visit at hospital one month ago still creating problems to work few hours at computer so i am not at 80-90% but less less

I agree i prefer some unfamous aircrafts...i build what i like...not what make money(also if money are necessary for live)

about patches this is the latest version 1.3 and for the others reasons (health problems) don't think will be more news about glad except the ski and seagladiator version on future...but those are not patches...only new models.

Actually one the few things i can do it's find resources, draws and technicals info for future aircraft especially rarity or my favourite aircrafts, military, civilian or jets, since '20 to '55 years..i m building an huge database...more than 200 gb actually, so when i could i will back with news, hope soon
    Your health is more important so I hope you get well soon Icarus.:wave:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

icarus
    thanks roger :ernae:

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrin View Post
    The 'Duck' would make my day!

Guys that's the Horizon photoreal scenery for England and Wales. Nice and sharp as seen at .40 zoom at 1920 x 1200. :ernae:
    I agree - its some of the best photoreal i can find. A great place to fly the superb Glad. Take good care Icarus

icarus
    i just have seen this video about grumman jf-2, pilot know how to fly this aircraft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcZlV...eature=related

Blog Entries
    and here i thought there there couldnt possibly be a worse pilot in the world than me.. Oy vay, that was scary....

icarus
    yes a little bit rude lol

SOH-CM-2024
    Pea-Pistol, yeah icarus, cannot wait until you have that zinger.

Meantime, love the work you do and going for the less called-for aircraft. An FSX native Pitts will be the dog's bollocks too.

Caz

icarus
    An FSX native Pitts
    we have the fsx pitts sb-2 that is native...if you click on PITTS you will find the link...the next pitts will be the second fsx native we made.

Members who have read this thread: 2