Cwdt westland whirlwind

Thread: Cwdt westland whirlwind

Cwdt westland whirlwind

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Aircraft

Description: THIS IS THE AW WHIRLWIND (CWDT) THAT ANDREW UPLOADED FOR CFS2 CONVERTED TO THE ORIGINAL FS9 FORMAT. HAVE FUN. OF COURSE THE USUAL WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK BLAH BLAH BLAH.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CWDT WESTLAND WHIRLWIND
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you for this, really enjoying flying this baby, im missing a few gauges in the vc, im guessing you copy and paste the gauges folder in the panel folder. other than that, a most sexy aircraft

As Gerald (Warbirdlover) said he had some problems with the uploaded version, I exchanged the file with my original from 2005

I hope this will solve all problems. At least I'm sure I have all the gauges.

Cheers,
    Huub

I had problems with the landing gear not showing up until I got airborne and then they would show and un-show. Anyone else have that. Before I uploaded it everything was working fine so I think it's my crappy computer. Let me know. I might have to take it down if everyone is having that issue.
    I'm not over the hill. I'm on the back nine.

Hubb, if yours works maybe you can upload yours and I'll take this one down.

Thanks huub. All is well.

I've got the landing gear with your install Huub but no gauges show. The gauge file is there. Got any ideas. Again, it could be my cruddy computer.
    Last edited by warbirdlover; April 22nd, 2024 at 08:44.

Members +
    Gauges & gear all showing & working for me.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

I figured that was what it was. I've got more RAM and a new video card coming for this piece of junk. It's not a bad computer except for running flight sims. It's not a gamer computer.

Members who have read this thread: 66