Two questions

Thread: Two questions

Two questions

Question number 1: I downloaded the CWDT F100C and it has the payware installer. Problem is it asks for a password. Anyone know a way around this?

Question number 2: I want to download Andrew's excellent FS2004 CWDT P51 Mustang but I can't find it here. Anyone know where to pick this up?

Simviation Forums • View topic - CWDT P-51 vs. WoP P-51
    I'm not over the hill. I'm on the back nine.

Gerald,

Inside the zip file you downloaded there is a text file called "Hun_password.txt" , which contains the password. I assume you downloaded the FS9 1.1 version for which the password is DU6V4X.

Andrew's P-51s are in the CFS2 section of the library here. When you go to the Warbirds Library, select the search option and search on the userid AcWai you will find all his uploads. Around page 5 or 6 you will find his P-51s.

Cheers,
    Huub

As some people find it difficult to use the search option in our library, here a small visual explanation. As said you can find Andrew's Mustangs from page 5 onwards. (As long as you have the setting for sorting at "title descending".)

Thank you sir. I didn't know there was a cfs2 version (or probably forgot being senile). In any case it IS the fs9 version.
    I'm not over the hill. I'm on the back nine.

Members who have read this thread: 76