AH Hawker Hurricane MK1

Thread: AH Hawker Hurricane MK1

AH Hawker Hurricane MK1

Looks like soon too:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Really looking forward to this one. Great sounds too.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Really looking forward to this one. Great sounds too.
    As always that remains to be heard, Matt... Of course not only AH productions, check out the reviews, almost everything that is released for MSFS has atleast one important thing in the sub-par region or even below that : sound.

Personally, because of AH's latest release P-47 i fear a little bit the Hurricane soundsuite. Haven't got it myself yet but the review of the just released Tornado says it deffinately needs more work in the sound department...

In fact i can't remember ever having been knocked off my socks by the sound of any native MSFS aircraft model. It's usually the modeling and/or texturing that is the cause of me having to buy new socks all the time. Never the sound....

Actually i can't remember having had this negative feeling about sounds in general with any forerunner of MSFS. We had some really awesome soundsuites in FS9/FSX/P3D. We might have a problem here..... To WWise or not to WWise, could that be the question ?...

Nevertheless....

For the non facebookers :

Re: The sounds I was going on what I heard in the video compared to what I hear currently on their Spit mk1a... Sounded more authentic Merlin. But whatever the case I've always enjoyed their work. I've had their Hurricane in FS2004 and FSX (several versions) and the last one I thought set the bar very high.... So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna really enjoy this one too... So yeah I'm looking forward to it as I say.

Agree about p47 sounds... But still get a lot of pleasure out of using it. Maybe that guy working on a freeware set will come up trumps. Anyway back on topic... Bring on the Hurricane ��

Matt

New trailer:

Last edited by Tom Clayton; April 23rd, 2024 at 12:15. Reason: Per request
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 120