Refection Issue with nightfighters

Thread: Refection Issue with nightfighters

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Icon9 Refection Issue with nightfighters

Alas, all that seems wonderful may not be....Whilst using Ankor's shaders it seems that reflections from muzzle blasts can be a problem. The muzzle blasts from JU88 with ventral guns places reflections on the interior cockpit. Reflections on the exterior are well appreciated but not on the interior pits (except of course from the schrage music on the aft fuselage). Is there a way to control these reflections so they do not light up the interior and reflect off of all elements in the virtual cockpit? I image if I just eliminate muzzle the flash this would work, but seems rather drastic to me. But if there is no other solution that will be the answer.

BTW I know there is a way to eliminate the muzzle flash, could someone please remind me?

Also, when I use the texture gc_revi12_c1, the reticle glass does not appear during the day. I had to rename it so it appears during the day. What can I do?

If you have the line

Numpad0Switch=1

in the d3d8.ini for AnKor's Shaders then you can toggle them off/on in game using the 0 key on your keyboard number pad.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Members who have read this thread: 23