Sensitivities not saving

Thread: Sensitivities not saving

Blog Entries

Sensitivities not saving

Hi,

Since day one, I found the stock MSFS sensitivities really high and make all the aircraft fly terribly over-controlled. So dialed the main axes (pitch, roll, yaw) way down to -75% or so in both directions, and that gives a much better experience.

But ever since last week, the sensitivities settings won't stay. I'll go back every time, reset them, apply and save - and they'll be fine for the remainder of the session but as soon as I exit the sim and reenter, they're got back to stock.

Anyone have any thoughts on why, all of a sudden?

thx,

dl

I have no idea, but my sim no longer remembers that I set it to full screen. Everytime it starts in windowed mode, and this only started recently. Why? Beats me...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I have no idea, but my sim no longer remembers that I set it to full screen. Everytime it starts in windowed mode, and this only started recently. Why? Beats me...
    This is a known bug that has been fixed in SU15

My guess this that something was changed on the server a few weeks ago which makes the sim incorrectly think there is an update. Normal sim loading continues when no update is forthcoming and that normal process includes dropping into windowed mode. Now why they have to drop back into windowed mode even after a valid update is another question but that has been the case since the sim was released!

Members who have read this thread: 27