SC Designs F5E just released

Thread: SC Designs F5E just released

Hybrid View

SOH-CM-2024
    Well I found everything but a paint kit. There is a texture folder named common textures, perhaps that is it? There are two folders in my Community Folder for the F-5E, one is the one I showed, under DC Design, but the other is justflight-aircraft-f5e and that is the one with all the information. Still no PSD Paint Kit or Blender Paint Kit.

Cazzie

The product page on justflight.com says a paint kit is included.

However, I can confirm after poking through both the extraneous scdesigns-aircraft-f5e folder and the actual justflight-aircraft-f5e folder, my installation contains no paint kit.

We need to get Jankees and TiAir their paint kits!

Bought it about half an hour after released but had the chance for a test ride just a few minutes ago. It's way better than Deimos and Venom iterations, feels way better (heavier) and flies exact like I'd expect it from my several visits in Meiringen, at least regarding take-off and recovery.
    Now it's time for the painters, we need swiss liveries!

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyA View Post
    The product page on justflight.com says a paint kit is included.

However, I can confirm after poking through both the extraneous scdesigns-aircraft-f5e folder and the actual justflight-aircraft-f5e folder, my installation contains no paint kit.

We need to get Jankees and TiAir their paint kits!
    I am severely ADHD and OCD and I am old, so unlike young folks, I expect things to be correct and punctual. I sent a ticket to Just Flight concerning the Paint Kit, but have received no reply. Like I expect one this day and time. The Manual is listed as a separate download, yet there are three .pdf documents in the Community Folder for the F-5E including the Manual.

Oh well, she flies nice, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Cazzie

Members who have read this thread: 203