A small livery edit request?

Thread: A small livery edit request?

A small livery edit request?

My five yr old grandson has "discovered" Naval Aviation; specifically the Blue Angels. He knows I have a flight simulation setup, but until now, he wasn't that much interested . He is now!

Anyway, I am hoping to find someone who can edit a livery of the Blue Angels F/A-18E OR the legacy F/A-18C to put my grandson's name on the pilot's cockpit sill? He would be more than thrilled! Please let me know if any of you might consider doing this for me? Thanks, NC

Hi,
    Is the F/A18E the default aircraft from Asobo or would you prefer the F/A18C from DC Designs? If so, Ill gladly modify the livery for you and your grandson. Just let me know his name (and, of course, his rank ) and ill get it sorted.

Cheers,

Benoen
    Last edited by Benoen; March 16th, 2024 at 23:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Benoen View Post
    Hi,
    Is the F/A18E the default aircraft from Asobo or would you prefer the F/A18C from DC Designs? If so, Ill gladly modify the livery for you and your grandson. Just let me know his name (and, of course, his rank ) and ill get it sorted.

Cheers,

Benoen
    Why thank you SO much! I would prefer the DC Designs F/A-18C please!

The name should read: LT Colin Max
    "Monkey"

Again, I truly appreciate this! NC

Just in case you do not have the livery, here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oDk...ew?usp=sharing

NOTE: The name "Monkey" should be centered under LT Colin Max. Don't know why it shows up differently when I posted the reply.

Hi NC,

Livery sent - check PMs

Ali (Benoen)

Members who have read this thread: 67