Function Shift+E+3.......

Thread: Function Shift+E+3.......

Function Shift+E+3.......

Hello,

I would like to assign to a switch, the Maj+E+3 function and another the Maj+E+4 function!
    I don't know how to do it, can you help me?
    Thank You.

Alain
    -

Not Quite Sure

Quote Originally Posted by alain0568 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to assign to a switch, the Maj+E+3 function and another the Maj+E+4 function!
    I don't know how to do it, can you help me?
    Thank You.

Alain
    -
    What aircraft are you trying to assign a switch in? What is "MAJ", SHIFT? If so, then you will have to have the proper paid version of FSUIPC for your simulator. Then you can assign any button or key to any function you choose. Some of the buttons of the yoke CAN be assigned through the OPTIONS-KEYS in your simulator but not all of them. You can also use the Door Gauge which is available in AVSIM, Simviation etc. It is coded for all four E (Exit) codes and works much better than trying to use the key combos from the keyboard. it is in xml code so works with all sims except maybe MSFS or X-plane. I hope that this helps.

Hello tgycgijoes,

-thank for your response!
    Yes Maj is Shift!!(sorry)
    In fact I would like to order by a switch, the bomb/torpedo hold of the G7_S2F1X of Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations/Soh, as well as the descent of the Radome, respectively controlled by Shift+E+3 and Shift+E+4!

For the door gauge, on Avsim I only find CX Gargo Door and seems to act only on a door! No discovery on Simviation!
    Do you have the exact name of this Gauge?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

Alain
    -

NB:Ok,i found it!
    DoorControl Gauge , Georg Aubele.
    It works fine!
    Thank you!

Alain

-
    Last edited by alain0568; March 15th, 2024 at 07:15. Reason: update

Glad To Hear It

Hello tgycgijoes,

-thank for your response!
    Yes Maj is Shift!!(sorry)
    In fact I would like to order by a switch, the bomb/torpedo hold of the G7_S2F1X of Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations/Soh, as well as the descent of the Radome, respectively controlled by Shift+E+3 and Shift+E+4!

For the door gauge, on Avsim I only find CX Gargo Door and seems to act only on a door! No discovery on Simviation!
    Do you have the exact name of this Gauge?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

Alain
    -

NB:Ok,i found it!
    DoorControl Gauge , Georg Aubele.
    It works fine!
    Thank you!

Alain

-
    Glad that you found it or I was going to look for you in my files. I use it a lot because my keyboard does not like SHIFT+E+4. It defaults to Top Down View. I make a popup of it.

I Forgot We Did This

If you really want to see something cool...check out this thread here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7&linkid=23677

Good morning tgycgijoes,

Thank you for this idea!
    It's a great improvement that I tried, but I don't have the tacpack!
    So I'm going to stay with the Gauge control for the moment!
    I would have liked to have these orders by a switch, but I will do with it!
    Thank you and good day!

Alain

hello,

I come back to you, looking for someone who could write to me an XML file to light any light for the SHIFT +3 action action
    Thank you who can help me!

Alain
    -

Help Here

hello,

I come back to you, looking for someone who could write to me an XML file to light any light for the SHIFT +3 action action

Alain
    -
    Whoever volunteers to do this for you, needs to know what the light looks like such as a jpg of the real one to create it and I think it can be done. Lights and switches are simple xml code. They use 2 bmp's one ON and the other OFF. Get that together and post it in your thread here. I may even be able to do it for you but I am not an expert xml writer by any stretch of the imagination. There are guys that are and always willing to help. I get all my help at FS Developers.

Hello tgycgijoes

Thank you so much!
    As soon as I go home, I look at that! Good day!

Alain

Good morning,

To specify my request -I wish a switch, for example in the Gauges of FSX folder, "CPT.Toggles.808.cab",-Switch Battery, which commands the Shift + E + 3 function, and which lights a warmer, for example in the gauge "[St_Tracker]"-Warn Amb! And so the corresponding.xml file!
    The switch's BMPs are in the basic, so free FSX Gauges?
    However to use the Warn Amber light, I will have to request authorization from Soh, Milton, and?
    The use of another lights free of rights is of course possible.
    Thank you for your help.

Alain

G7 ST-Tracker Team

The ST Tracker and the COD and the E1 Stoof were created by the G7 Team. I don't know who did the gauges or the bmp's whether it was Milton or someone else. You have to PM him and find out. Then get back to me with exactly what you want...switch...light...xml code requirement etc. and I'll see if I can help you.

Thank you for your reply!
    I will contact Milton at first!
    Good day

Alain -
    -

Hi Alain, et al,

You may use and modify your version of the package any way that you wish without further contacts with me.

These packages were originally created in 2012 so I remember very little about them. All my files were archived years ago.

Good luck and enjoy.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Hello Milton,

-Thank you for your response!
    Thank you for the authorization to use and modify your gauges!

So I am looking for someone who could adapt the "Bomb Bay Door" command of the Gauge Rosa26.Cab has the SHIFT +E +3 action, and to associate this action with a Light WARN RED (OFF AND ON) of the gauge St_tracker.cab
    Good day to all!

Alain
    -

If I Understand

I checked out the model animations in Model Converter X and I don't think that I can do this for you sorry. Maybe someone else will step up.

Good evening,tgycgijoes,

Thank you anyway for your efforts!
    I will do without these improvements!

Alain.

-

Members who have read this thread: 98