SWS Kodiak 100

Thread: SWS Kodiak 100

SWS Kodiak 100

I was looking at lists of the top MSFS aircraft (Top 10, Top 3 in each category, etc.) to determine what I might purchase. I'm cheap and most of the TOP aircraft were expensive. The final decision was to wait for the Black Square Duke as I'm really looking for a complex twin. I did notice last evening, however, that the SWS Kodiak was half price on the MSFS Marketplace and the Kodiak is on many Top 10 lists. I didn't notice how much longer it will be priced like that, so hurry if interested. (Back to lurking...)
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rvn817j View Post
    I was looking at lists of the top MSFS aircraft (Top 10, Top 3 in each category, etc.) to determine what I might purchase. I'm cheap and most of the TOP aircraft were expensive. The final decision was to wait for the Black Square Duke as I'm really looking for a complex twin. I did notice last evening, however, that the SWS Kodiak was half price on the MSFS Marketplace and the Kodiak is on many Top 10 lists. I didn't notice how much longer it will be priced like that, so hurry if interested. (Back to lurking...)
    I think the Kodiak 100 is a worthy purchase and addition to your hanger.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

The Kodiak is one of my favorites. I think it was worth the full price. At a discount, I'd jump on it.

It's a staple of my virtual air freight business . . .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outland.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	93454
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Members who have read this thread: 85