Airshow Assistant 2.1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airshow Assistant 2.1

The price on marketplace makes this a no brainer. Really enjoyed flying around the F-86 Golden Hawk with 3 wingmen!

Btw. now its a sale on Marketplace (2$!), the price is one beer or less .

Update incoming too:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Didn't we try to get some kind of survey off the ground a while ago ?.. Yes we did, but it never got take-off clearance, possibly because of the weather.

IF such a survey would have materialised somehow and f.i. one entry would've been What is the 'MSFS Tool of the Year' i would've voted "Airshow Assistent" no doubt.

I am now fingers crossed eagerly waiting for Touching Cloud to release the "Ultimate Airshow Assistent" version that will finally include the 'One Click Instant FLY-BY Camera View' we're all desperately waiting for (Ok, *I* am desperately waiting for together with a few other Fly-By Camera addicts). Because as far as Fly-By View is concerned, Flight Control Replay doesn't cut the mustard at all.

THOUCHING CLOUD FOR PRESIDENT !

Members who have read this thread: 192