"Infuse VR" coming soon to Steam

Thread: "Infuse VR" coming soon to Steam

"Infuse VR" coming soon to Steam

This will be awesome!!!

For me it's just a curiosity, it obscures the view and spoils the immersion. It's better to practice muscle memory what I've been doing for years in VR.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    For me it's just a curiosity, it obscures the view and spoils the immersion. It's better to practice muscle memory what I've been doing for years in VR.
    Perhaps, but I definitely want to try it for myself! NC

I'm with YoYo. Not really of interest for me. Seems very fiddly to set up, and has to be set up again if you move anything. Groping for the controls can be annoying sometimes, but it would still beat having images of my PC peripherals superimposed on the aircraft controls. I can't figure out who the intended audience for this is - especially outside of flight simming, where people don't use multiple specialized controllers.

August

The keyboard option certainly looks quite interesting, although I have Quest Pro and there is a gap between the glasses and the cheek. Look down and you can see everything. This program is certainly an interesting solution, but as you can also see in the video, adding these 3D models also obscures part of the cockpit.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I think that instead of projecting an image of the whole controller or keyboard, maybe if it just had an un-intrusive representation of one or a few of the buttons, enough for you to locate and get your hand on it without it interfering too much with the display, that might be helpful. The video says you can make your own 3d models, so this should be possible, hopefully without a graduate degree in 3d modeling. Also if you can turn it on and off, maybe with a voice command, so that it only shows when you need to find something, also good. Still not for me, and I have no plans to own any headset that is compatible with it anyway, but it will be fun to watch how this tech develops.

August

This hasn't even been released yet. I have zero doubt that improvements will be introduced.

Members who have read this thread: 92