GAS Stearman V1.2 Update

Thread: GAS Stearman V1.2 Update

GAS Stearman V1.2 Update

Greetings

Beginning today those who purchased the Stearman Package will begin to receive emails from PayLoadz allowing download of V1.2. The following changes were made:

Version 1.1.0 :
    ===============
    Wings texture for the PT-13 Army and Navy corrected repositioning insignia

transponders AS21 textures corrected on the 3 aircraft.

Removed 3 redundant statements in flight_model.cfg for the A75.

Refueling correction on each aircrafts improved instructions added to users manual

Version 1.2.0 :
    ===============
    User Controlled AI Sounds Option
    Two Soundai folders added and statement "soundai" add in each aircraft.cfg. See users manual for instructions in adding this option

Gauge lens material property corrected: they are now translucent at sunset or dawn hours.

Propeller pitch angles synced to position of prop lever between 0% and 100% positions on the A75 L300 aircraft (XML code).

Improved modeling details on the interior part of brakes (hose and metallic joints in 3D now)

Due to limits imposed by Payloadz, I am only able to sent 200 downloads per day. All should be update by end of day tomorrow. If not contact us at our support email

Thanks all

Thanks a lot for the update

Great! Thanks for the update. Love the Stearman. It's the only aircraft I've been flying lately.

Mike

Inquiry on another forum as to where it can now be purchased as Payloadz/paypal link no longer works?
    T43

Quote Originally Posted by Twice43 View Post
    Inquiry on another forum as to where it can now be purchased as Payloadz/paypal link no longer works?
    T43
    Its been submitted to SimMarket, Just Flight, and PC Aviator. I expect it will be active on SM first, the other to follow.

Much appreciated! Especially glad you had Andy on board to beta- should be splendid.

Carl

Members who have read this thread: 70