Blohm & Voss Ha-139

Thread: Blohm & Voss Ha-139

Blohm & Voss Ha-139

Good morning everyone.

I was wondering if there was a Blohm & Voss Ha-139 that was compatible with P3Dv4. I see one that is for FSX but don't think it would work with P3Dv4.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Rob

I had a look at the one in the library and although it says its for FSX the models are in FS9 format, they could be converted to FSX or P3D format but that should probably be done by the original author if it was going to be released.

The only other problem I see to get it working in P3D is most of the gauges are XML so will work but a couple of them are not so new XML versions would have to be found to replace them.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Thank you sir! This leads me to another question. Would this type of aircraft work in an older version of P3D maybe v3?

Rob

FS9 models will work in up to P3Dv3 so yes, not sure about the gauges though.
    The only ones of concern are those in the bf109e.gau, I only see 3 that use that in the VC but one of them is the Directional Gyro.

If you have v3 installed it wont hurt to give it a try but when you install the gauges don't let it overright any of the default ones, v5 has a Magnetic_Compass.dll already so I assume that v3 will too.
    I don't have v3 installed at the moment so cant check.

Although to be on the safe side I personally would put the gauge files in the planes panel folder instead of the P3D main gauge folder, that way they wont interfere with the default gauges and will be easier to get rid of it doesn't work.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56