Daher-Socato TBM 9 Series

Thread: Daher-Socato TBM 9 Series

Daher-Socato TBM 9 Series

I was at FlightAware this morning to download the most current flights from KPLN Pellston which I just posted here to create an ai flight bgl. When I was in the process of copying it I saw an aircraft that I had seen before but had forgotten, the Socata TBM 9. The Daher company now produces it with the latest version the 960 equipped with the Garmin G3000 glass cockpit. Not going to do that one. I searched online and found a package at Flyaway Simulation the only place where it is.

This is Michel Migaud, Cyril Breton's Socata TBM .Modified For Flight Simulator X . Created as a Project Aircraft With new flight dynamics. This Aircraft is painted as a blank BMP texture . A good starting point for any Socata TBM Project . Textures and Updates by Mark Rooks of RSDG Aircraft. Includes a easy to follow tutorial .

I have changed this because after a few hours work it is NOT going to fly in Prepar3D, it was not native FSX but a port over and after converting the model, there is no VC; the gauges are blank; the G1000 addon has no working knobs etc. It was a nice idea but if you want to fly it, do it in FS9 or buy Carenado's which i am sure is really nice since I have quite a few Carenado aircraft.
    Last edited by tgycgijoes; January 12th, 2024 at 11:11.

Members who have read this thread: 5