Captain Kurt planes

Thread: Captain Kurt planes

Captain Kurt planes

Over the last couple of years CK has given us great new planes.The Wildcats I think came out a little late for Shadow Wolf to use in some his updated campaigns,but that happens.If they were available I'm sure he would have used them.

Over the holidays my son updated some campaigns using the F4F-3 and the F4F-4.The campaigns are-USMC Aces with the new Solomons scenery by UT,The Big E,Midway also uses the new Devastator and USN Carriers.The Lady Lex is in the works.The USN Carriers will be renamed and have several redone and new missions done for it,early strikes by Yorktown on the Gilberts and the early strikes by Enterprise of the Marcus Islands and Wake.This has few a more missions to be done before it is finished.

My son has also done some new F4F-4's for the Solomons and USN.

Remember when you update missions with planes and ships it is best to hand edit the missions file and not in MB.Using the MB can throw some of the dynamics off.Doing the ships can be difficult and have to be done in the MB,but there is a way to fix the dynamics.

He also started missions for The Big E part 2 using the CK Hellcats.

Just remember he is a student and his studies come first.

Hiede

Busy young fella. Love the work he is doing. Hope to fly more this year.
    Last year I could have done without!

I'm really happy that the planes are being used. I appreciate the campaign work too, that's quite a broad scope and will be very welcome.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Wasp F4F-4's at Guadalcanal and Tulagi.

Hiede
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guadacanal Wasp.jpg   Tulagi Wasp.jpg  

Hornet F4F-4's at Santa Cruz.

Hiede
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Santa Cruz 1.jpg   Santa Cruz.jpg  

New effects for Hiryu,notice 4 fires.This ship was never uploaded.

Hiede
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hiryu hit.jpg  

I have made good use of the Captain's F4F-3/4s in my upcoming USS Saratoga CV3 campaign. I can't remember if I went back and edited them into my Desperate Battles campaign. They are indeed 1st class work.

Cheers:

SW07
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Nice screenies

Members who have read this thread: 3