Future Flights? Suggestions?

Thread: Future Flights? Suggestions?

Future Flights? Suggestions?

I have a few based on airports I've done:

Cheat River Island
    Tangier Island
    Kelley's Island
    Isle St George

In each case just choose an airport as the starting point then fly to those destinations, either direct or with intermediate stops depending on the length of the flight.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Hop lists were a great way to fly to new places back in the day (FS2004/early FSX) and I completed many of the online ones. I even saved a few to re-fly offline. I also created flight plans that covered every airport in a particular country/state/province and made them available as downloads here many years ago and they were quite popular. Some were just grass fields, some were water-ports only while others covered every type of landing site.

Recently I discovered a resource site for historic airline routes and timetables and came up with flight plans for Air Ontario and Air BC from the late 80's and early 90's which covered every route flown by each particular company as a single flight plan. My idea was to fly the legs in the period correct aircraft with the correct paint jobs and I made a start on the Air Ontario routes but got sidetracked by other things once the bad weather set in (I was flying in real weather and real time).

There are lots of ideas for MP flights as you will remember from our 'Flight 19' days where someone would come up with a 'scheme' and it would last from as little as a few days to several weeks to complete and mostly flying every night!
    Larry

Members who have read this thread: 0