Neither the P-3 OR the EP-3 package will show up in MSFS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neither the P-3 OR the EP-3 package will show up in MSFS

just a thought (although you may already have checked): I believe you use Addon Linker. Have you checked
    that the P-3's link is active?

Sorry, and something else: if the link is still valid, have you tried disabling everything else (or as much possible)
    in the Community folder except the P-3 to see if something might ne running interference?

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    just a thought (although you may already have checked): I believe you use Addon Linker. Have you checked
    that the P-3's link is active?

Sorry, and something else: if the link is still valid, have you tried disabling everything else (or as much possible)
    in the Community folder except the P-3 to see if something might ne running interference?
    I keep hoping that someone might suggest something I have not looked at, but unfortunately I have ruled out all the things you mentioned..... NC

If you enable developer mode, then open the console and filter just for error messages you might get a clue

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    If you enable developer mode, then open the console and filter just for error messages you might get a clue
    Appreciate the suggestion. I am in the sim now, with Developer Mode on (always do), but I do not know how to filter for error messages. I did some quick reading about Developer Mode itself, and don't see any references to that at all. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Appreciate the suggestion. I am in the sim now, with Developer Mode on (always do), but I do not know how to filter for error messages. I did some quick reading about Developer Mode itself, and don't see any references to that at all. NC
    Any difference if you use Developer mode versus Legacy?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Developer mode add a menu line across the top of the screen.
    From the Debug drop-down select Console
    Along the top of the Console click on Messages and Warnings, only the Errors will be left
    I get 4000+ errors even when it's working...
    If nothing leaps out re-enable Messages and Warnings and try searching for Aurora.

Remember there are two variants of the P3, one needs the 747, one needs the A320NEO

Also worth searching the Tools->Aircraft Select menu, sometimes things can be found there that don't show up in the World menu.

No idea if this is applicable for you, but I had a problem after a recent update where my previously trouble free Store Application turned into a XP app for some reason.
    And that included for some reason a new community folder, different from the one I had previously used.
    Because I had some addons purchased through the marketplace they reinstalled themselves so initially I did not even notice the difference.
    The sim started with the same shortcut and almost everything worked. Until I installed an addon from flightsim.to into the folder I had used since I received my DVDs and it did not show in the sim.
    Only then did I really that some other addons were missing.

Cheers
    Sunny

Members who have read this thread: 0