Junkers Ju-52 - Condor PP-CBR "Uirapuru"

Thread: Junkers Ju-52 - Condor PP-CBR "Uirapuru"

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: Repaint for O. Fischer's freeware Ju-52, that you can find on this link: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...7659&catid=220, brought by Bulbbulb2 and InDeepSchit.

Arriving in Brazil on July 10th, 1941, after being flown by Lufthansa under the serial D-AQUQ, PP-CBR, nicknamed "Uirapuru", after a small South American bird known for its singing, flew with Condor until November 1942, when Condor became Cruzeiro do Sul. This aircraft, after flying with Cruzeiro do Sul, would later fly with the Argentinian Air Force with the serial T-152.

As this is my first post and repaint, any feedback is welcome! I hope you all enjoy.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Junkers Ju-52 - Condor PP-CBR "Uirapuru"
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Last edited by _jean; December 23rd, 2023 at 09:24.

Thank you for sharing!

Nicely done repaint. Please do more.

normb

Icon14

We all love painters so keep it up

al

Very beautiful! I would love to see this one on John Young’s great AI Ju 52.

If that sounds interesting, there is a paintkit.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers
    Martin

Send from mobile hence short
    Cheers,
    Martin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    The Owl's Nest * Military Aircraft Reference * ICAO Reference * Distance Calculator * MAIW, Military AI & UKMil Reference

Quote Originally Posted by gsnde View Post
    Very beautiful! I would love to see this one on John Young’s great AI Ju 52.

If that sounds interesting, there is a paintkit.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers
    Martin

Send from mobile hence short
    Thank you all for your feedback! And yeah, I'll look into making a repaint for that version too, and I will hopefully post it soon.

Members who have read this thread: 4