PWDT Yakovlev Yak-18T freeware at FlightSim.to

Thread: PWDT Yakovlev Yak-18T freeware at FlightSim.to

SOH-CM-2024

PWDT Yakovlev Yak-18T freeware at FlightSim.to

This thing is a delight, super freeware and flies real nice too. One kink I have found, the flaps only operate from then cockpit lever for them, they will not operate from your control stick buttons.

Cazzie

https://flightsim.to/file/65984/pwdt-yakovlev-yak-18t

That's odd, the flap works fine from my stick button.

I like this one more than the Nemeth Brothers offering. The flight model is better, opening doors and window, seems to be closer to the manual performance settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallymodeller View Post
    That's odd, the flap works fine from my stick button.

I like this one more than the Nemeth Brothers offering. The flight model is better, opening doors and window, seems to be closer to the manual performance settings.
    Yeah, during the conversion to MSFS Roland wondered how realistic the flight model would be if it used real data taken directly from the flight operations manual. No any trick, no any false data. You can see the result.
    We were also surprised how good the FS flight dynamics calculation mechanism is.

Now...imagine what data the payware Yakovlev must have been working with if he was flying the way he was........

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    This thing is a delight, super freeware and flies real nice too. One kink I have found, the flaps only operate from then cockpit lever for them, they will not operate from your control stick buttons.

Cazzie

https://flightsim.to/file/65984/pwdt-yakovlev-yak-18t
    Thank you for the nice words about our little bird!
    My flaps works perfectly with my keyboard and also my Thrustmaster Airbus Edition joy's buttons.

SOH-CM-2024
    Quote Originally Posted by zlin View Post
    Thank you for the nice words about our little bird!
    My flaps works perfectly with my keyboard and also my Thrustmaster Airbus Edition joy's buttons.
    Thank you for the base Paint Kit too, I hope to utilize that. It's a very pleasant aircraft to fly.

Cazzie

Members who have read this thread: 2