Issues with textures + "bonus" question

Thread: Issues with textures + "bonus" question

Issues with textures + "bonus" question

I have this kind of thing happening mostly with the stock/OH/revised models of the game. After some fights (air to air or strafing/bombing) the VC tends to turn to black. It can also happen on the planes textures, the pylons (the stock ones) and some ground objects. I am curious as to what could be the reason and if it happened to some of you. It's not a big deal but it kind of breaks the immersion/fun.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zero VC turned to black.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	92668

As for my "bonus" question the Japanese drop tanks became quite an obsession lately. I am using the drop tanks from Blood_Hawk23 for my Zeros and I like them but was wondering if there were some more visually/historically accurate drop tanks+pylons for the different variants of the Zero (A6M2 to A6M5/a/b/c) and for the N1Ks (other japanese planes would be a bonus)? Or maybe using a pylon from a different plane (US, GB?), the stock P-38 wing pylon became kind of boring for me now
    https://i.imgur.com/v3n7D.jpeg

You using any add-on plug ins like DxWrapper or DDrawCompat? They can be very hit or miss.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

No I don't have them, I think I will take a look at my display settings with the different threads about win 10 and your win 10 install guide, maybe it will solve this.

Members who have read this thread: 1