Looking for good missions to fly

Thread: Looking for good missions to fly

Looking for good missions to fly

Hello, I am new to SOH, I joined a year ago but forgot about this place so this is only my second post. I'm in search of an FSX forum to call home that also isn't as quiet as a graveyard at nighttime.

My question is, does anyone know of any decent or good quality 3rd party missions or mission packs to try, both payware and freeware? I'm looking for actual missions, I want a story, events, voice acting, props and sometimes some aircraft failures and maybe some cute little badges as rewards for completion. What I don't want is just a collection of flight plans. From the searching I did so far, many that I've looked at so far seem just that, collections of flight plans and not much else. I did find these four here on Steam by Jane Rachel Whittaker and they look interesting though some seem a bit flawed they do look like a fun and interesting challenge. I'm willing to try anything along these lines, they don't have to be perfect, just decent. I would really love to hear any suggestions anyone may have.

I just completed some of the default missions (I haven't done any in ages before now) which reminded me of a big reason why I originally fell in love with FSX, because of the many fascinating, challenging and unique missions it comes with. I would love to try some others out there if there's any worth trying.

Thanks
    Ryzen 5800X, Corsair 32Gb 3600 Mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ 6900 XT

Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Thank you, I haven't looked much into freeware missions yet but this is a good place to start. I never realized flyawaysimulation had a missions section.
    Ryzen 5800X, Corsair 32Gb 3600 Mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ 6900 XT

Members who have read this thread: 0