Released! Ant's Airplanes Winjeel

Thread: Released! Ant's Airplanes Winjeel

Released! Ant's Airplanes Winjeel

This was a pleasant surprise! Ant's Airplanes has updated its P3D Winjeel for MSFS.

Available now! Manual and details are at https://www.antsairplanes.com/msfswinjeel.html

It's funny... I've been hesitating on whether to pick up the Shorts 330/360, the PC-12, and a few other recent releases, but I know darn sure I'm picking this up after work today. Just love this kind of plane and this era of flight. Something lighter and smaller to fly between working on my Vulcan proficiency!

(T-28 next, fingers crossed?)

Blimey, he kept that one quiet! It was a beauty in P3D - I've no doubts about getting it again.

Excellent addon! There are a ton of neat features with this one... it's really a treat and the price is great. I bought this over the F-14, and while that might tell you a lot about my aircraft preferences, I am extremely eager to get the Tomcat and this one jumped above it in priority, and I have no regrets so far. T-28 would be awesome, though if he decides to treat us with another RAAF trainer, I'd love to see the Boomerang make its way to MSFS (someone on the official forums mentioned that Flight Replicas had one in FSX, so we might see one eventually either way.)

Quote Originally Posted by LostPilot View Post
    I bought this over the F-14, and while that might tell you a lot about my aircraft preferences, I am extremely eager to get the Tomcat and this one jumped above it in priority, and I have no regrets so far.
    It looks like just about everybody else preferred the F-14...

T-28 would be awesome
    It would !

I'm getting the Winjeel anyway. We'd better support Anthony. He's one of a kind and makes wonderful stuff !

Hey, I too have the Winjeel but not the F-14. Dean's F-14's fine with me since I have Heatblur's in that other sim already.

Members who have read this thread: 1