Heatblur/IFE F-14 Tomcat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heatblur/IFE F-14 Tomcat

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Excuse me ???!!!!!!

That's getting weird, right !!!???

Has to be THE best ever MSFS video to date (if that's MSFS in the first place ?... Seeing that carrier still dead in the water it must be...) That Tomcat doesn't look half bad neither. Sjeeeeeshhh!!!

Thank you Rivet Counter !!

Btw, just a reminder https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...tions-for-F-14

Hey Mach, are we getting this for Xmas you think ??.....

I've had tons of excitement and fun with this in DCS. I wish they could also import the "Jester" AI function. Besides being tons of fun, it is a vital help in operating the backseater functions.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post

Maybe the best so far,

I may or may not have spotted a error. I never worked on Tomcat Martin-Baker seats, but I noticed that the RIO's seat has a "Pilot" decal on the side of the seat's chute container. NC

You'll notice my VF-301 Livery in there. I'm not sure when it will be available for purchase NC, I'll pass that along.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

There's simply an insane level of detail in that Tomcat model.

My only gripe with Heatblur is that the AJS-37 Viggen is still in Early Access after 6 years. But you can't deny the level of realism, authenticity and detail that Heatblur bring to everything they make.

Looks great, definitely a buy for me.
    i5 13600k, RTX2080 Super, 32 GB Ram, 2x1 TB M.2 SSDs, CRG9 49" Ultrawide screen

Quote Originally Posted by centuryseries View Post
    There's simply an insane level of detail in that Tomcat model.

My only gripe with Heatblur is that the AJS-37 Viggen is still in Early Access after 6 years. But you can't deny the level of realism, authenticity and detail that Heatblur bring to everything they make.
    I believe that Viggen is still getting updates. EA in my view is just a title. If they continue to add features, I'm not too upset by it.. FYI, I've paid for every module. Just so there's no mistake. I'm a paying customer as well! Viggen is a great module as well...
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I may or may not have spotted a error. I never worked on Tomcat Martin-Baker seats, but I noticed that the RIO's seat has a "Pilot" decal on the side of the seat's chute container. NC
    Chief, I would think that both seat are the same. I don't recall the F-4 having different seats between the front and back. Then that was 45 years ago.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    Maybe the best so far,

Maybe ????.... Mwôh.....How about absolutely deffinately undoubtedly, Seahawk. I mean what more do you want ? The real thing !???... Not gonna happen, mate

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Chief, I would think that both seat are the same. I don't recall the F-4 having different seats between the front and back. Then that was 45 years ago.
    NC being an AME should know, but identical MB seats just the rocket motor is different and should say "MCO" for rear seat.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    It has been so long ago, but actually I think there was a difference between the front and rear seats for the F-4, but couldn't tell you now. But as for the Tomcat, I think they would have marked the RIO seat and Pilot separately...

Members +
    HB, Ca.-Seattle,Wa.-Fujieda-Shizuoka-Japan
    F14 Tomcat released...

https://store.heatblur.com/products/msfs-f-14-tomcat

Nice discount for owners of the DCS one. US$25 after the discount looks to be a pretty great price for this.
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2 Build 19045.4123
    Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (BIOS F-10)
    Core i7 3770K
    G-Skill Trident X 32GB DDR3 CL7-8-8-24
    Asus RTX 2070 OC 8GB
    1TB Crucial MX500 SSD
    1TB RAW Mushkin SSD
    1TB RAW Mushkin SSD
    2TB PNY CS900 SSD
    LG Blue Ray Burner DL
    Rosewill mid tower Challenger
    Corsair RM 750 PSU
    Inateck KU5211 USB 3.2 Adapter
    LTERIVER PCE-G2S4 PCIe 4port SATA card
    X56 HOTAS
    Grassmonkey Joseph II Puck
    Oculus Quest 2
    TM 2x MFD Cougar
    T-Mobile Home Internet 5G (KDV21)

I bought the DCS version
    What do I have to do to see the discount?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members +
    HB, Ca.-Seattle,Wa.-Fujieda-Shizuoka-Japan
    I bought the DCS version
    What do I have to do to see the discount?
    Click on the link I provided then scroll down to where it says....Already own DCS F-14?
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 22H2 Build 19045.4123
    Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (BIOS F-10)
    Core i7 3770K
    G-Skill Trident X 32GB DDR3 CL7-8-8-24
    Asus RTX 2070 OC 8GB
    1TB Crucial MX500 SSD
    1TB RAW Mushkin SSD
    1TB RAW Mushkin SSD
    2TB PNY CS900 SSD
    LG Blue Ray Burner DL
    Rosewill mid tower Challenger
    Corsair RM 750 PSU
    Inateck KU5211 USB 3.2 Adapter
    LTERIVER PCE-G2S4 PCIe 4port SATA card
    X56 HOTAS
    Grassmonkey Joseph II Puck
    Oculus Quest 2
    TM 2x MFD Cougar
    T-Mobile Home Internet 5G (KDV21)

Quote Originally Posted by udidwht View Post
    Click on the link I provided then scroll down to where it says....Already own DCS F-14?
    I bought it here
    https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...odules/tomcat/
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

You need to send them an email with a screenshot of your order. See info on the link on the page provided above.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    You need to send them an email with a screenshot of your order. See info on the link on the page provided above.
    I wrote, no reply...

I had also bought it from ED for DCS. I sent them my order screenshot from my DCS profile yesterday and they sent me a discount coupon this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I had also bought it from ED for DCS. I sent them my order screenshot from my DCS profile yesterday and they sent me a discount coupon this morning.
    Then it's only because of the time difference that he didn't reply, and I'm impatient
    How much was the discount?

I watched the Video @ flightsimulator.com: awesome

One question though: No HUD ??? (at 1:01)
    They all start with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience .
    The trick is, to fill the bag with experience before you run out of luck . . .

Members who have read this thread: 1