Battle of Britain Airfield Tour

Thread: Battle of Britain Airfield Tour

Battle of Britain Airfield Tour

Try this out gents.

Battle of Britain Airfield Tour.zip

Starting at Duxford,the last fly over is Northolt and run back to Dux to land.

Some of the airfield are no longer extant,so if you're running a pretty modern set up(like me),waypoints(VOR's),intersections or visuals are in the flightplan to run you as close as I can guess to those non existent airfields..
    If you're running a period/Golden Wings set up and have Ian and Pete's B of B airfields installed,feel free to edit the plan to give fly over routing to reflect that.

I've not added the last leg back to Dux because FS9's flight planner doesn't like to play,but it's easy enough to find your way back.

Go here to see the airfield sector map:

https://www.kenleyrevival.org/conten...nley-1939-1945

TTFN Miggers

Quote Originally Posted by Miggers View Post
    Try this out gents.

Battle of Britain Airfield Tour.zip

Starting at Duxford,the last fly over is Northolt and run back to Dux to land.

Some of the airfield are no longer extant,so if you're running a pretty modern set up(like me),waypoints(VOR's),intersections or visuals are in the flightplan to run you as close as I can guess to those non existent airfields..
    If you're running a period/Golden Wings set up and have Ian and Pete's B of B airfields installed,feel free to edit the plan to give fly over routing to reflect that.

I've not added the last leg back to Dux because FS9's flight planner doesn't like to play,but it's easy enough to find your way back.

Go here to see the airfield sector map:

https://www.kenleyrevival.org/conten...nley-1939-1945

TTFN Miggers
    Last leg could go to Fowlmere, Duxford satellite ground

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Last leg could go to Fowlmere, Duxford satellite ground

Ttfn

Pete
    Like it Pierre,like it.

Members who have read this thread: 0