Computer woes.

Thread: Computer woes.

Computer woes.

So, in mid August I had a PC failure, and probably messed up the mobo when trying to get the large graphics card off. In the end I decided to get a new mobo, CPU, and power supply. By then It was time for my 5 week trip to England and Turkey. Got Covid the day after I came back! Then assembling to whole massive PC which my son had built has been a long painful process for a somewhat ignorant computer guy. I may be getting near to having it all connected and working by the end of the month, as other stuff to do while the weather is good.
    So this all means a serious delay in TOW II and some good work Ted, John, and Steve et al, have been and are doing for TOW II. Just to say as soon as my PC is back and I can access the HDs, work on my side will resume.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Blog Entries
    Bad luck James! I hope you get it sorted soon and that you have been backing up all of your work!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for your problems. Still manage to play my air combat sims when life allows ,just not as much as before because of life changing events. CFS3 is still my favorite air combat sim and just now getting into it more again. Love all the work and passion put into this wonderful expansion. Hope things work out for you brother. Regards, Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    Bad luck James! I hope you get it sorted soon and that you have been backing up all of your work!
    Mostly backed up!

Progress somewhat. I have the new PC up and running but a lot of sorting out of various back ups to do, and sadly I may not have the very latest of my stuff. Probably I will have to wait until my son comes next month the get the whole thing cleaned up and working properly. Meanwhile I might have recovered enough to start doing at least some mission work if nothing else!

Members who have read this thread: 0