Korean War

Thread: Korean War

Icon22 Korean War

I no one has done anything in the Korean War campaign in a long while. No North Korean uries or missions or aircraft to add on. If I am wrong, please let me know. I am looking at an old install and may have missed something like the 5 oclock charley. any help will be great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I no one has done anything in the Korean War campaign in a long while. No North Korean uries or missions or aircraft to add on. If I am wrong, please let me know. I am looking at an old install and may have missed something like the 5 oclock charley. any help will be great. Thanks
    The only missions done for Korea were done by Tango and Talon.The ones by Tango were done in 2006 or 2007.Talon did more in his in 2013-2014.
    Talon also updated all of the Tango missions with the new scenery that was made at the time.These updated missions were not uploaded here at SOH out of respect to Tango who has the Fox4 site.

Seems no one else wants to make missions for Korea.Best is you make your own if you want more.

Good Luck,

Hiede

Icon22 Thanks one and all for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post

I new have the complete Korean War Campaign. the scenery, uries files for North Korea, the aircraft and extra's that go along with it. The help has been wonderful. CFS2 is alive and strong.

Heide,,,,,,

....IIRC I believe that Shadow Wolf did some awhile back with scenery and airbases. Not sure when but it was awhile ago.

Fibber.

Yes Shadow Wolf did do them for the missions Talon was working on.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 1