USS Enterprise CV6 Pre-WWII Air Group

Thread: USS Enterprise CV6 Pre-WWII Air Group

Threaded View

USS Enterprise CV6 Pre-WWII Air Group

Yesterday I installed the Aeroplane Heaven Grumman F3F Fighter into P3D. I remembered that I had added the LSO gauge from the Swordfish when I did this a couple years ago. Well, back then I didn't know enough to be able to just have the gauge and had the whole Swordfish also to get it to work. Now I know just enough xml coding to get in trouble but I didn't get in trouble yet. I got permission to modify and share the LSO gauge that p. chandler created and he even pointed out to me the difference between the RN "Batman" and the USN "Paddles" hand signals. I got some charts of them off the internet and it will be USN when I am done. If anyone would like in the future to set up a multiplayer session PM me and we can keep in touch as I get it setup and I can send you links to CCP. I have the last modded operating version I was given. I have permissions to share the LSO and also CCP. It could be fun.

I am also going to try and find my 18 aircraft Squadron Repaints that I did and also resurrect the carrier and the rest of the air group aircraft. I will have to test them out in P3D V4.5
    because Here is a screenshot on the ground of the LSO after being modified:

Last edited by tgycgijoes; October 8th, 2023 at 15:53.

Members who have read this thread: 1