Eye/head position offset?

Thread: Eye/head position offset?

Eye/head position offset?

I'm curious if anyone knows how to reset the default eye/head position in the cockpit? When I hit the space bar the default eye/head position is offset to the left. I cleaned my monitor screen while my tobii eye tracker 5 was on. My head was moving around quite a bit while I was cleaning, and afterwards, the default eye/head position in MSFS2020 had moved to the left. At first I thought it was the tobii, but I unplugged it and uninstalled the software and I still have the problem. Very strange, and no matter what I've tired I can't get it fixed...
    Cheers,
    Dave

For me it's CTRL + Spacebar and if required whatever your headtracker asks for. For TrackIR it's usually F12.
    If it's allready centered it'll bring you to the landing view. In that case hit spacebar without CTRL to return to default view.
    If that doesn't help it's probably your eyetracker mixing up the views.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    For me it's CTRL + Spacebar and if required whatever your headtracker asks for. For TrackIR it's usually F12.
    If it's allready centered it'll bring you to the landing view. In that case hit spacebar without CTRL to return to default view.
    If that doesn't help it's probably your eyetracker mixing up the views.
    That wasn't working for me. It's as if I somehow did a permanent repositioning with an accidental key combo press while cleaning things. I found a temp fix by using the arrow keys to position where I want, then pressing Shift+F10 to set the eyepoint. It's better than it was, but I have to fine tune it every time I run MSFS.
    Cheers,
    Dave

I'm surprised everything doesn't recenter when you shut everything down and start up again. Do you use this tracker with other games? I'd be interested whether it is offset there too, then you could isolate it to a tracker setup issue and not a game issue.

August

Members who have read this thread: 0