Warwick "Wozza" Carter T-6/SNJ Original Package

Thread: Warwick "Wozza" Carter T-6/SNJ Original Package

Warwick "Wozza" Carter T-6/SNJ Original Package

I was looking for Wozza's original T-6/SNJ package for FSX and I assumed it was here in the library but I can't find it. Was there an incident that caused him to remove it, or am I just not using the right search criteria? If not here, is it available elsewhere? Thanks in advance for any help.

It is indeed not here, but it is available at Avsim: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.ph...ac&DLID=144986 and ay flightsim.com FSX T-6G Texan - FSX Warbirds - FlightSim.Com

Remember that for the most textures you will need the FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP update.

And there is also an update available for make the flight dynamics a bit more realistic.

It is indeed surprising Warwick didn't upload his model here, as he usually did. I don't know any particular reason for this. Perhaps he just forgot.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    It is indeed not here, but it is available at Avsim: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.ph...ac&DLID=144986 and ay flightsim.com FSX T-6G Texan - FSX Warbirds - FlightSim.Com
    Remember that for the most textures you will need the FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP update.
    And there is also an update available for make the flight dynamics a bit more realistic.
    It is indeed surprising Warwick didn't upload his model here, as he usually did. I don't know any particular reason for this. Perhaps he just forgot.
    Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks, Huub. That gets me good to go.

Update: Huub, I can't find the "FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP" file. Do you have it?

While the file fsds_t6_ver1.1.zip is available at Avsim, John Terrell recommends the files t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip for use as the base for FSX flying, along with his update for the FDE (available here already). Both of those files used to be at Flightsim but like so any others seem to have gone walkabout.

Perhaps someone should upload those files here for preservation of Wozza’s Texan contribution,
    Ro

I searched was also unable to find t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip if anyone has the two files can you please share?

Thanks,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by SgtT View Post
    I searched was also unable to find t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip if anyone has the two files can you please share?

Thanks,

Rob
    You have, as they say, got mail.
    Andy

Thanks Andy!

Could you please send me copies of those files too? TY

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG43 View Post
    You have, as they say, got mail.

I must apologise for my incorrect statement earlier - both t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip were found to be available at Flightsim.com earlier today.

Members who have read this thread: 2