ND Airbus BO105

Thread: ND Airbus BO105

Blog Entries

ND Airbus BO105

Hi all,

With permission from Nemeth Designs, their BO105 is getting a complete makeover (sounds, systems, FDE). First and foremost, I like my helicopters to have proper sounds and decent handling. And of course, to look great in the platform. So I took the liberty and with the 3DS Max sources on hand to redo most materials, strip current code and redo them and fixed the FDE. With the new FDE, one must add left pedal to keep it flying straight. Sounds were also redone using recordings from the real aircraft. Gauges and code have been redone to mimic a twin engine helicopter (non EH101 FDE). The models will be available for FSXA/Steam and P3DV4-6 as an upgrade and not a whole package as it is currently still for sale. All the same features of this upgrade will be applied to the Nemeth EC135 as well and that is currently ongoing. The 105 will be released soon, the 135 longer as their are 3 VCs to recoded.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-9-30_14-39-14-735.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	353.6 KB 
ID:	91844

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Sounds great, looking forward to the upgrade.

I don't know much about helicopters but shouldn't it fly straight at cruise speed without pedal input because of the aerofoils on the tail boom?
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Sounds great, looking forward to the upgrade.

I don't know much about helicopters but shouldn't it fly straight at cruise speed without pedal input because of the aerofoils on the tail boom?
    Most do yes, the B206 vertical stabilizer will offload the tailrotor during cruise generally keeping the helo in trim.

eurostar350,
    Another cool and sporty helo, can't wait to fly this one as I keep P3Dv5 alive. EC/H135 is another to look forward to. Went back and purchased some P3D models (Cera AS365) and looking over at ND's MD902.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 2