GAS Aeromarine 39B FSXA P3D

Thread: GAS Aeromarine 39B FSXA P3D

GAS Aeromarine 39B FSXA P3D

This project was inspired by a fellow enthusiast who wished to bring attention this forgotten and yet historic aircraft. It will not be available to the general public until Sept 11. We are offering it here discounted 20% from list to the SOH community in recognition of the many years of support shown for our projects. The model features both land and sea planes with historically correct liveries. It is compatible with FSXA and all versions of P3D including V6.

12.00 USD. Offer expires 9.4.23

Link
    https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3417691

Product Video

Got it right after I saw your post. Very nice package, I like the variety of paint jobs and the configuration options.

SOH-CM-2024
    Well done, sir! This goes beyond low and slow, to serene and stately! A satisfied customer indeed!

-Mike Z.

The aircraft looks amazing, so does the scenery. Could you tell me what type of scenery enhancements were used. The trees look fantastic.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, ORBX is the place to look for scenery. Mostly payware, but also some free.

Bob
    Greenhouse357

Thanks for the reply, I'll check out ORBX.

Rob

Damn! I missed it while I was banging my head against the wall that is MSFS
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Quote Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
    Damn! I missed it while I was banging my head against the wall that is MSFS
    The link remains active and will for the foreseeable future. Go get it

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    This project was inspired by a fellow enthusiast who wished to bring attention this forgotten and yet historic aircraft. It will not be available to the general public until Sept 11. We are offering it here discounted 20% from list to the SOH community in recognition of the many years of support shown for our projects. The model features both land and sea planes with historically correct liveries. It is compatible with FSXA and all versions of P3D including V6.

12.00 USD. Offer expires 9.4.23

Link
    https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3417691

Product Video
    This link will remain active indefinably. It was built at the request of a member of the Old Rhinbeck Aerodrome team to generate a plan to restore the only remaining airframe (in pieces). Have fun with it.

Members who have read this thread: 1