Jordan moore Skycrane

Thread: Jordan moore Skycrane

Jordan moore Skycrane

Does anyone know where i can get awesome heli please?
    Alex

Brisbane, Australia

I don't know if Jordan Moore made it but there is an excellent Erickson Air Crane made for FS2002 that doesn't lose its animations in FS9.

Yes, Jordan Moore made it, with assistance from the other heavyweights who used to populate Hovercontrol with so many superb models. Sadly Wayback did not record the download files but there is a version 'tweaked' for FSX over at Simviation which also works in FS2004, although I had swapped out the panel for the one here in the Library to be on the safe side. Some decent repaints around at Avsim & Flightsim.
    Andy

I'd thought it would be available on the big download sites but it sounds like it was only released on Hovercontrol. So apparently the only way to get it is from someone who has a copy. I do. I have the original FS8 release in my stash of backups.

You can grab a copy from my A-Drive account:

https://www.adrive.com/public/nX7DEX...20Skycrane.zip

I have it filed as a Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane because that's what it was originally called but it's the Erickson Aircrane model.

Enjoy!

Thanks for that link mick. what i was after.

its not bad, even after all these years. a new lick of paint and it would be quite something.
    Alex

Brisbane, Australia

Mick,
    Thanks for sharing that file! Hovercontrol had lots of great stuff.

nornb

Members who have read this thread: 0