Flightsim.to's new files slowdown?

Thread: Flightsim.to's new files slowdown?

Flightsim.to's new files slowdown?

Has anyone noticed a distinct slowdown in uploaded new files on Flightsim.to the past few days? NC

Maybe a little. I typically notice an increase in files for the weekend, followed by a slowdown for the week. I checked last night before going to bed and always tick the "Mark all as read" box before leaving. There were 8 new files this morning when I just checked.
    Cheers,
    Dave

I have a couple now that I've been debating on whether to upload to their site or not. I have a dim red replacement for the stock "flashlight" that is intended to save night vision (and should really be used in a dark room too), along with my recent recoloring of the stock TBM. If I do upload them, I'll probably also send them to the flightsim(dot)com site, along with AvSim. I don't see any reason why the sites that have been there for us all along should be ignored.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I have a couple now that I've been debating on whether to upload to their site or not. I have a dim red replacement for the stock "flashlight" that is intended to save night vision (and should really be used in a dark room too), along with my recent recoloring of the stock TBM. If I do upload them, I'll probably also send them to the flightsim(dot)com site, along with AvSim. I don't see any reason why the sites that have been there for us all along should be ignored.
    I applaud your view.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    I applaud your view.
    Make that two......
    They all start with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience .
    The trick is, to fill the bag with experience before you run out of luck . . .

I still go to flyawaysimulation. I actually have a pro account with them, so I can get more files, quicker, for another month or so. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Agree 100%! When I was designing, FS.Com and Avsim were the two main sites known internationally. Avsim did a lot to help me in those early days!

Don BP

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Has anyone noticed a distinct slowdown in uploaded new files on Flightsim.to the past few days? NC
    Yes !
    Always doubting is close to the truth...

I agree 200%. After deleting all my stuff at fs.to (160 repaints ect.) I found for me with bad bandwith, flightsim.com again. Its new upload-system is working like a charme. My wish, we have something similar here on SOH.

Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 0