Vmf-121

Thread: Vmf-121

Vmf-121

This campaign was originally done by Captain Kurt and my son enjoyed it.Since Captain Kurt mentioned he might convert it to the new Solomons scenery he decided to convert a few missions to see how tough it was to do.He said it was pretty easy,much easier than Talon's Solomons missions.He hopes you don't mind CK and he's doing it for fun.

Hiede

Please thank your son from the gang Hiede. One of my favorite campaigns, this will be another big treat.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyman32 View Post
    Please thank your son from the gang Hiede. One of my favorite campaigns, this will be another big treat.
    Scooby,

I guess you didn't really read my thread.It clearly stated my son wanted to see how tough it was to do the missions with the new scenery and was doing it for fun.He has only done and reworked a few missions for his enjoyment,not saying he was doing the whole campaign to release it.All this post is about is that it's not that hard to do.

Another thing is,if you redo someone else's work you need to ask for permission to upload it.Most of the things he has done were originally done by his Uncle.All others permission was asked.

Maybe you should read the Cody Coyote MB tutorial and learn about mission building and you could do your own.I've read it.

Hiede

No I don’t mind Hiede. It’s on my to do list to update the campaign with the scenery and a few newer planes. Because so much of it is flown in the Wildcat I’m going to take the FM-2 model and further develop it into the F4F-4 to be one of the replacement aircraft. Redoing Satan’s Kittens is also under consideration with the new Hellcats, Stuart’s ships and other newer planes. We’ll see how my time goes.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Sorry Hiede. I did read your post (I pretty much read them all), but think I just misunderstood. Certainly meant no offense, as I appreciate all the work done at SOH.

Captain Kurt,

My son is happy to hear that.He uses the Donation ware one most of the time,he is also using you Hellcat in his Truk missions.

Hiede

Members who have read this thread: 1