A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: This is pack 1 of 3 of C-130 firefighting variants. This pack contains 4 models and 9 repaints total. They represent the C-130H, C-130E, EC-130Q, and HC-130H. The Coulson equipped gravity fed RADS XXL tanks are in the C-130H, EC-130Q, and HC-130H. The 4th included model is the older MAFFS I system installed in a military C-130E. The system is retired in the USA for the MAFFS II system, but other countries do operate this palletized firefighting system in their military C-130s. MAFFS was developed for operators such as the US military, did not have to permanently modify their C-130s for firefighting operations. The system was a roll-on-roll-off system. RADS equipped C-130s can carry up to 4,000 US Gallons with their gravity fed system and modified airframe, while the MAFFS I and II systems are limited to 3,000 US Gallons due to the weight of the pressurized and palletized drop system. This is a component based modification for the stock P3D C-130s. So specified files from those aircraft are needed to complete these variants. Packs 2 and 3 will also consist of the same modification strategy. Detailed readme is included. I have added the unique features that distinguish these variants from one another as well as installed the tank systems in them and added PBR to the models for use in P3Dv4, 5, and 6. These models are NOT compatible with FSX. Textures included are all of Coulson's fleet of C-130s, Cal Fire T-116, and MAFFS 6 from the 1990s for the the California Air National Guard. Cal Fire paint by SATO community member "Delta," Coulson Textures by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00," and Jeremy Ulloa "tankerguy72" tanker conversions by Nicholas Mitchell.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3Dv4+ C-130 Firefighters Pack 1
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.