Just thought I would drop in and say Hi!

Thread: Just thought I would drop in and say Hi!

Blog Entries

Just thought I would drop in and say Hi!

As you may already know I’m sidelined without a laptop but that doesn’t mean I’m gone it’s just the way things are for now. So how is everyone? Have I missed any goodies? Any new projects planned? Anyway just wanted to say hi! Wish everyone here the best and hope they are still enjoying this old game. Might be getting old myself as I was a young fellow when it first came out. I believe I was working in a furniture factory for less than six dollars and hour. Bought a Compaq computer with the fat monitor but small screen that weighs about the same as a yearling heifer. Saw a advertisement maybe popular Mechanics or some magazine about the game and I wanted it. I had a knack for history and just wanted to immerse myself into these fine aircraft I heard so many tales about. Anyway as always be good or if not at least be good at it whatever your doing. Have fun and watch your tail not hers.

Hope you can get back soon.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Blog Entries
    I’m trying problem is I’m behind on my debt even though I’ve been volunteering to work on days I could be off and plus all the mandatory overtime like 12 hour shifts etc. I’m still behind. I’m in a pickle in reality but yet my spirit never dies and I still think about what you guys and ladies are doing and if there is something I can help with I will be happy to explore the idea to see if it’s something I can do for you or not. Of course I’m limited without a PC but I can still share my knowledge like for example I can count to ten but after that your on your own so don’t be afraid to ask anything or if you’ve got questions about some mods I posted or questions about why I appear to be missing a couple of cards in my deck I’ll be happy to address that as well. Anyway most of my issues are related to personal issues and sometimes they spill over into things they shouldn’t. It not easy dealing with bouts of hopelessness one minute then the next you seem to be in good spirits same as nothing wrong. I guess what I’m trying to say is never judge anybody until you’ve walked in their shoes awhile. I’ve got my own issues as well I need to deal with in order to become a better person. I need to be more kind and considerate of other people and not become that bully or smart-alec. Sounds fun at the time but when it comes down to it I’ve found the best time of my life are things other people praised me about that I wasn’t trying to accomplish a name for myself but simply doing something like a good deed that helped someone else out. I can still remember the first girl that pulled the string on my heart. Those are all honest good memories that last but those I’ve caused grief well sometimes they add to my sorrows Ct so try not going that route. Anyway the Lord knows you’ve heard enough blabbing by me so I’ll shut up and get off here i really just wanted to check in with all of you and would like to take a moment to Apologize to anybody I upset. I’m here to help if I can and to make friends with those who want that. Good flying.

Blog Entries
    “Heavenly Father,

I come before you with a humble heart, acknowledging the mistakes I have made in my life. I ask for your forgiveness and guidance as I strive to learn from these errors and become a better person.

Grant me the strength to embrace my imperfections and use them as stepping stones towards growth and self-improvement. May I learn valuable lessons from my past, and may my experiences shape me into a wiser and more compassionate individual.

As I look towards the future, I seek your blessings and guidance. Help me to make choices that align with my highest values and bring positivity to my life and the lives of those around me.

Grant me the wisdom to make sound decisions, the courage to face challenges, and the perseverance to overcome obstacles. May I always walk the path of righteousness and be mindful of the impact my actions have on others.

I offer this prayer with an open heart and a sincere desire to better myself and contribute positively to the world. May your divine love and grace accompany me on this journey of self-discovery and growth.

In Jesus’ name, I pray.

Amen.”

Blog Entries
    In the cockpit, Humpty Dumpty found his seat,
    With Messerschmitts on his tail, a dire defeat.
    Two German Bf 109s, skilled and fast,
    Closing in, his heart racing, he knew it wouldn’t last.

Fancy maneuvering, he tried to evade,
    His Hawker Hurricane, an aerial escapade.
    But alas, his efforts fell short in the air,
    Escape was slipping away, it was clear.

Humpty knew it was time to face his fate,
    With a heavy heart, he accepted the weight.
    His options limited, he swallowed his pride,
    He had to bail out, to safety, he’d glide.

With courage in his heart and parachute in hand,
    He left the cockpit, descending to land.
    The German fighters flew away in glee,
    While Humpty’s journey took a new degree.

In the aftermath, a new story unfolds,
    Humpty Dumpty’s tale of bravery retold.
    Though he lost the battle, he found strength within,
    To rise again, to soar, and to begin.

So in the skies, Humpty’s legend lives on,
    A symbol of resilience, a will to carry on.
    With each challenge faced, he’ll never cease,
    For Humpty Dumpty’s spirit finds eternal peace.

Blog Entries
    Humpty Dumpty in the go go bar he sat,
    The bargirls swayed, and he fell for their act.
    All the king’s pardons and all the king’s men,
    Couldn’t get his money back again.

In the neon lights, he lost it all,
    A cautionary tale, a downward fall.
    The bargirls smiled, their pockets grew,
    Humpty Dumpty wondered what to do.

With empty pockets and a broken heart,
    He realized it was time to restart.
    No more go go bars, he’d find a new way,
    To rebuild his life, seize a brighter day.

So Humpty Dumpty learned his lesson well,
    In the go go bar, he bid farewell.
    No more fooled by schemes, he’d rise above,
    A wiser Humpty, full of hope and love.

Blog Entries
    Once upon a time in a land known for breathtaking landscapes, including dense forests, vast archipelagos, and picturesque lakes, the renowned Swedish Bikini Team found themselves in an unexpected turn of events. The world had changed, and NATO, impressed by the team’s extraordinary skills and dedication, granted them an honorary status as allies.

As tensions escalated in Ukraine, the Swedish Bikini Team, led by the fearless Captain Astrid, felt a sense of responsibility to contribute to the cause of peace and freedom. They embarked on a mission to support the Ukrainian forces against the invading Russians, donning their iconic bikinis along with specialized tactical gear.

With NATO’s backing, the team arrived in Ukraine and quickly established a reputation for their prowess, agility, and determination. Their unique fighting style and strategic acumen caught both allies and foes off guard. At first, some doubted their capabilities, but the team’s relentless spirit and unwavering dedication earned them respect on the battlefield.

The Swedes fought side by side with the Ukrainian soldiers, forming a formidable alliance. They used their familiarity with the terrain and their agility to outmaneuver the Russian forces. The unexpected sight of the Swedish Bikini Team in action even proved to be a psychological advantage, disorienting their adversaries.

Despite the challenging circumstances, the camaraderie between the Ukrainian forces and the Swedish Bikini Team strengthened, forming a bond based on trust and mutual respect. The team’s positive influence extended beyond the battlefield, inspiring local communities and boosting morale.

As the conflict raged on, the allies faced many obstacles and heartaches, but they remained steadfast. Through courage, sacrifice, and determination, the combined efforts of the Swedish Bikini Team and the Ukrainian forces began to turn the tide of the war.

Ultimately, their persistence paid off, and they succeeded in pushing back the Russian invaders, regaining control of crucial territories. The Swedish Bikini Team’s unique brand of heroism had proven itself invaluable.

As the war drew to a close, the team returned home, hailed as national heroes. Their selfless actions had not only helped Ukraine in its time of need but had also shown the world the power of unity and determination in the face of adversity.

The story of the Swedish Bikini Team’s alliance with NATO and their courageous actions in Ukraine became a symbol of hope and inspiration, demonstrating that strength and bravery can come from unexpected places. Their legacy would forever be etched in history as a reminder that courage knows no bounds, not even in the face of war.

Blog Entries
    (Verse 1)
    The itsy bitsy bargirl climbed up the pole,
    Out came the wallets, her eyes shined with gold.
    She danced and she swayed with a glimmering gleam,
    Her charm and her grace, a captivating theme.

(Chorus)
    Oh, the itsy bitsy bargirl, a sight to behold,
    With a wink and a smile, her fortune unfolds.
    She weaves her magic, a dance to behold,
    A mesmerizing tale of desire and gold.

(Verse 2)
    With each spin and twirl, the crowd was enthralled,
    In the neon-lit bar, her allure recalled.
    She charmed all who watched, in the dim-lit space,
    Her moves like a dream, full of elegance and grace.

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
    Though her steps were fleeting, her memory stays,
    A glimmer of stardom that won’t fade away.
    In the land of nightlife, her legend prevails,
    The itsy bitsy bargirl, her story unveils.

(Verse 3)
    As the night drew to an end, she took her bow,
    Her pockets filled well, it was time to go now.
    But the memory lingers of her dancing affair,
    The itsy bitsy bargirl with a savoir-faire.

(Chorus)

(Outro)
    So, if you’re in the city, where the nightlife’s alive,
    You may catch a glimpse of her dance and her drive.
    The itsy bitsy bargirl, a legend so bold,
    A story of sparkle, desire, and gold.

Blog Entries
    Breaking News from Old Milwaukee Broadcasting Corporation

Date: Saturday, August 5, 2023

Good evening, Milwaukee! We interrupt your regular programming for a special report. In a bold and unexpected move, the renowned F-16 fighter squadron, led by the skilled pilots known as the Swedish Bikini Team, has volunteered to aid Ukraine in the ongoing air war against Russia. The situation in the region has taken a dramatic turn, as the Swedish Bikini Team, renowned for their extraordinary skills and determination, joined forces with the Ukrainian Air Force to counter the Russian aggression in the skies.

Since their arrival in Ukraine, the Swedish Bikini Team pilots have shown exceptional prowess in the cockpit of their F-16s. Their aerial maneuvers and strategic expertise have garnered remarkable victories for the Ukrainian forces. In a series of intense dogfights, they have managed to shoot down several enemy aircraft, turning the tide in favor of Ukraine.

Their first significant victory came yesterday when they engaged in a fierce air battle with a formation of Russian fighter jets. Despite being outnumbered, the Swedish Bikini Team showcased their exceptional teamwork and skill, shooting down two enemy jets without a single loss on their side. This triumph has sparked new hope among the Ukrainian pilots and bolstered their confidence in the face of Russian aggression.

Adding to their remarkable achievements, the Swedish Bikini Team has been instrumental in carrying out precision airstrikes on enemy targets, crippling Russian ground forces and supply lines. Their unwavering dedication to supporting the Ukrainian Air Force has earned them the admiration of the Ukrainian people and gratitude from their military counterparts.

In a statement to Old Milwaukee Broadcasting Corporation, Captain Astrid, the fearless leader of the Swedish Bikini Team, expressed her team’s commitment to standing alongside Ukraine in its quest for peace and freedom. She said, “We are humbled by the opportunity to assist our Ukrainian allies. Together, we will defend their skies and ensure that freedom prevails.”

As this unique alliance continues to make strides against the Russian forces, the world watches in awe at the bravery and heroism displayed by the Swedish Bikini Team. Their actions are a testament to the strength of camaraderie and the unwavering spirit of those dedicated to defending freedom and justice.

Stay tuned to Old Milwaukee Broadcasting Corporation for further updates on this developing story. This is a historic moment, and we will continue to bring you the latest news on the Swedish Bikini Team’s endeavors in Ukraine.

Ah, yes... The Bard of the bug infested wigwam! Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I've been too focused lately.

Keep us posted on your status ol' fellow.
    Cheers
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 1