Bugatti Model 100 on Marketplace

Thread: Bugatti Model 100 on Marketplace

Bugatti Model 100 on Marketplace

A heck of a price tag! Are there any pireps available ?
    They all start with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience .
    The trick is, to fill the bag with experience before you run out of luck . . .

Came across a few YouTube videos from an Xbox user.https://youtu.be/AFta85qxgXshttps://youtu.be/1FmbSTgB-Ss

It's a shame that the replica project ended in tragedy. This looks interesting...

Edit - after watching the videos, I think I'll pass - especially for the price. It's the sounds for me. It sounds more like one big radial than a pair of straight 8's.* (The replica was powered by a pair of Hayabusa bike engines.) On shutdown, the blades come to a screeching halt even before the combustion sounds end, and then there's still sounds of the engines slowing. If the sounds were more convincing, it would be a nice little Grand Canyon runner.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    It's a shame that the replica project ended in tragedy. This looks interesting...

Edit - after watching the videos, I think I'll pass - especially for the price. It's the sounds for me. It sounds more like one big radial than a pair of straight 8's.* (The replica was powered by a pair of Hayabusa bike engines.) On shutdown, the blades come to a screeching halt even before the combustion sounds end, and then there's still sounds of the engines slowing. If the sounds were more convincing, it would be a nice little Grand Canyon runner.
    From the systems side, this is study level. I know the 100P and the replica very well. And yes - the Wwise sounds are based of Redwing Super Constellation I gathered. But it bring loops in and out, that is anoying and not real like a straigt 8 cylinder. Another thing is a texture issue. The canopy is outside too dark and inside in VC with too much glance, that make it imposssible to look outside depending sun states. I hope Redwing will fix this soon.

Anyway, it is a wonderful rendition of history.

I'm really glad they made this, but that's a P3D price, not MSFS. I'd have snapped it up at $20.

Wishlisted and hope they eventually put it on sale.

Should have done this yesterday... Since it's a new release with historical significance, I'll stick it until there's no reply for a week, or two weeks max.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I have a lot of fun flying this nice realization. Especially landings are a challenge. Now I've lent a hand myself to do some texture work. Earlier I published the work at flightsim.com.

100P by TiAr, auf Flickr

100P8 by TiAr, auf Flickr

100P7 by TiAr, auf Flickr

This repaint of Avions N° 001 features more transparent canopy with less reflection. a little deeper blue on exterior, better blurred propeller display, pure metal cardan shaft housing and seat and less red rosewood in cockpit.

https://www.flightsim.com/files/file...0p-avions-001/

Thomas

Do you have any cockpit pictures? How fast does it fly?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Lots of cockpit here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB_RX6JVHI4

It looks gorgeous inside and out, but far too expensive. If a little cheaper, I'd certainly get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Do you have any cockpit pictures? How fast does it fly?
    100P4 by TiAr, auf Flickr

Redwing did a wonderful job. All systems work with the historical background. A 51-page manual is included and describes the functions and gives a nice impression also the special features of the aircraft.

About the speed. I flew out and back on a 100 km course (200 km with turning maneuver) and came up with an average speed of 666 km/h at 12,000 ft (414 mph). I used the normal mode.

It should be noted, however, that we will still be getting a cell competition plane. The current version is e.g. too heavy (has lights, radios, battery etc.).

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    100P4 by TiAr, auf FlickrRedwing did a wonderful job. All systems work with the historical background. A 51-page manual is included and describes the functions and gives a nice impression also the special features of the aircraft.About the speed. I flew out and back on a 100 km course (200 km with turning maneuver) and came up with an average speed of 666 km/h at 12,000 ft (414 mph). I used the normal mode. It should be noted, however, that we will still be getting a cell competition plane. The current version is e.g. too heavy (has lights, radios, battery etc.).Thomas
    How is the sound pack?
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    How is the sound pack?
    See the YouTube video linked in the second post.
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0