Full ATC lists

Thread: Full ATC lists

Lightbulb Full ATC lists

A couple of years ago, I found a pretty neat post over at FS.com where someone (something something BEAR?) had compiled the full list of FS9's default ATC voice files from the FS9 SDK.

The lists for ATC_TYPE (manufacturer), ATC_MODEL (plane model), and ATC_AIRLINE (a handy source for non-VPC-mod callsigns), are fairly long and surprisingly complete.

I'd like to post the complete lists in the Tips And Tricks subforum if that's OK.

Mods, first off, will this be kosher?
    The lists are also fairly long so would I need to worry about total numbers of lines per post?
    I can split the lists up as needed or just zip the text files and upload them.

This is very handy if you use ATC with add-on aircraft or if you're doing some AI spotting with your radio tuned to the control tower.
    I can also write up a quick how-to on how to edit aircraft.cfg files to use these voice files, including AI.

Either reply here or PM me.

You need the FS2004 SDK. It's in the back of the ATC Voicepack SDK.
    Hope this helps.

Icon12

Frank, you need another cup of coffee.

I already HAVE all of them on three text files, I just want to know how the mods want them posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbob View Post
    Frank, you need another cup of coffee.

I already HAVE all of them on three text files, I just want to know how the mods want them posted.
    I can't drink coffee anymore but a good idea. I read the post again after I replied and realized you already had it.
    Oh well.

Members who have read this thread: 0