Rule Britannia! Britannia Rules the Waves....

Thread: Rule Britannia! Britannia Rules the Waves....

Rule Britannia! Britannia Rules the Waves....

Huub's post in the FSX screenshots forum got my juices flowing...

Klaus' HMS Queen Elizabeth (with the Erwin Welker mods) look equally at home in MSFS as well. I still need to finish my cameras and adding wake/smoke but she sails beautifully.

KB

Blog Entries
    Those images look awesome. Is this your model? Seeing the plank decking reminded me of a piece of teak decking I have from the USS Iowa. A friend of mine worked in a shipyard that decommissioned it. He gave me a six inch piece of the decking. I still have it.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

The model is by Klaus Nowak as was downloaded here from SOH. Erwin Welker added mods that let one sail the ship in FSX. I've been working to bring them into MSFS for my enjoyment -- as the water and environments really make running ships in MSFS a beautiful pleasure. I'm currently still struggling with understanding effects though, so still no wakes or smoke but I'm working to get past that hurdle.

KB

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    Those images look awesome. Is this your model? Seeing the plank decking reminded me of a piece of teak decking I have from the USS Iowa. A friend of mine worked in a shipyard that decommissioned it. He gave me a six inch piece of the decking. I still have it.

Wow she looks amazing with the new lighting and water in MSFS2020!

Members who have read this thread: 0