Happy July Fourth to All Americans

Thread: Happy July Fourth to All Americans

Happy July Fourth to All Americans

Good Morning Folks, I am back in the CFS2 saddle. UncleTgt, Kdriver, Allen and others, Have any of you upgraded or enhanced British Pacific Fleet scenery, aircraft, skins, scenery, etc.? I know I left the final campaign unfinished and there were parts of Oolong and Iceberg I was not happy with, but lacked the necessary skills modifying CFS2 to make them more accurate. Lee
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Library Staff
    Hi Lee,

Welcome back. If work needs to be done on the scenery, I can probably help. Aircraft flight dynamics are beyond me.

There's also Normandy waiting in the wings. I uploaded St-Mere-Eglise in the French landmarks package and an accurate rendition of the Pegasus Bridge will soon be in our inventory.

Kevin

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kdriver View Post
    Hi Lee, Welcome back. If work needs to be done on the scenery, I can probably help. Aircraft flight dynamics are beyond me. There's also Normandy waiting in the wings. I uploaded St-Mere-Eglise in the French landmarks package and an accurate rendition of the Pegasus Bridge will soon be in our inventory. Kevin
    Hey Kevin, Sounds great! I am on the road visiting family in ND so only have my laptop. All of my projects and MB stuff is on my big home computer. Lee
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Um, where to start...Stuart277 has done more of the ships, including the carriers.I'm part-way through making Wolfi's TBF into an Avenger mkII...I'm also part-way through making Captain Kurt's excellent F6F3 Hellcat into a MkI...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WF_TBF1C_846FAA_OCT44a.jpg   CK_F6F3_804FAA_DDay_JUN44b.jpg   CK_F6F3_804FAA_Orr_MAY44e.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0